51

"I have a kid."he looked at me waiting for my response.

What did I say what could I say I couldn't be shocked because I told him but then again bye denied ever getting Jenna pregnant.

"Jenna right, she's the mom."I gulped.

I couldn't look at him I felt like I could cry.

He nodded."she's coming down to get a DNA test and we're going to figure everything out."

"Well there's nothing you can do now the kids here."I shrugged.

"Are you mad at me?"he asked

"How can I be mad when you didn't even know."I tried to smiled.

"If you want to leave you can."he sighed.

"One I can't leave cause I live here, two I made a promise, and three you can't do this alone."I shrugged playing with this hair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to drag you into this mess."he stood up.

"Jack it's done it's happened it's fine."i crawled closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I kissed him softly.

"I'm not denying you know."he smiled."I just didn't want to do anything without telling you first."

"Jack shut up and kiss me."I kissed hi neck and then he pulled my face to his.

There was no reason for me to be mad I made my decision and it was to stay I could've left but I didn't so I couldn't be mad at him.

"You don't need this."he lifted my shirt.

"Or this."he pulled at the hem of my shorts.
•••
"thats them."jack pointed to the blonde with a very small blonde boy.

"ok."i tried to smile but it was small which was enough in this situation.

"ok so lets get this over with i have stuff to do."jenna smiled sarcastically handing the papers to jack

"hi to you too."jack mummbled

he opened he papers and sighed "there positive."

"of course they are what did you expected, here liam go with youre daddy, mommy will be back later."she smiled and walked back into the airport.

"next time we do this can it not be in the middle of the airport with hundreds of people staring."i huffed as we walked back

"there wont be a next time."jack rolled his eyes

"who are you?"the little boy spoke i had forgotten he was even here.

"oh, uhm liam, im you're dad."jack kneeled down next to him.

"no your n-"jack cut the boy off as he grabbed his hand and we started walking out.

Jack sighed as soon as he got into the car."what am I going to tell jj,Im too young for this I can't handle this."he looked at me and then back at the steering wheel.

"Of course you haven't told jj.."I trailed off."uhh  well ok, uhm we can-we stay at my house just until you find a way to tell jj, and stop were in this together remember you and I, together."

He looked at me and back at the steering wheel he mumble "together" over and over himself.
...
"Uh huh, really, ok yeah Anthony -can- yeah ok, hey can we talk later, ok bye."I hung up the phone and walked inside the house.

"He wants juice you have no juice."jack pushed me out of his way.

"Jack!"I screamed after him but he was gone before I could reach him.

"He's not my dad."the boy tugged on my pants.

"What.."i brought my attention to him."how old are you?"

"I just turned four."he responded and went back and sat on the couch."he's not my dad."

"How would you know any of this?" I forgot I was talking to a kid, he spoke clearly of course he had a baby accent but his words where clear.

"My dad name is Liam like me, mom fight with my dad and she said to say bye to daddy."he sighed."can I see you're phone?"

"Yeah I don't have any games."I handed him my phone.

"It's ok."he responded and say their on my phone silently scrolling around.

I went into the kitchen jacks DNA papers where on the counter.

Before I could opened them the kid popped up.

"See!"he showed me the screen."this is my dad."I grabbed the phone and squinted back and forth between the boy and the screen.

How would a four year old know how to search for  his dad on Instagram and succeed.

I scrolled down this guys Instagram and there it was picture after picture with Liam.

And the similarities between the two was undeniable similar, Liam was clearly not jacks son.

Now how do I tell jack.