18

"Grandma grandpa so great to actually see you two in person and not by FaceTime."everyone laughed a little.

"Oh sweetie we've missed you so much."my grandma hugged me."you looked bigger John sweetie doesn't she look bigger?"my grandma looked me up and down as my grandpa just nodded agreeing to her nonsense everyone knows i haven't grown an inch.

My grandpa came towards me as my grandma went to show off the different languages she's picked up to my parents.

"So sweetie we come baring lots of gifts for you."he smiled

"Aw really thanks grandpa."I hugged him I was the only grandchild my moms brother had died in a car accident before I was even born.

We all sat down as my grandpa gave my bags of stuff."each place we went we just had to buy you a shirt and other little things."my grandma squealed of excitement.

My mom and dad got my grandparents attention"we waited for you two to come back to tell you."my dad smiled at them.

"Tell us what? I know we've been gone long but..you two are moving."my grandma gasp she a tiny bit dramatic when it comes to everything basically."oh god we're going to be left alone here John."she clutched my grandpas arm and he rolled his eyes making me laugh.

"Mom no we want to tell you that.."my mom looked at my dad before he nodded."we're having a baby!"she smiled brightly.

Both my grandparents looked at me my grandma seem like she was going to have a heart attack.

"Really?"my grandpa asked me and I nodded.

"Four months already."I smiled ••sorry for interrupting your reading but I just realized how messed up I was on time and months sorry it's been four months since jacks birthday just ignore if you can!!-G❤️••

•••
My gramma was in the kitchen with my mom talking about baby names and things my mom needs and god knows what else while I was with my dad and grandad in the back yard.

"So I've heard."my grandpa looked at me my dad smiling.

"Heard what exactly?" I asked looking at both.

"Jack. I know you two would one day just be together it reminds me so much of your mother when she first met your dad."wow my whole family basically put a title on Jack and I, and I only know what we feel for each other.

"Oh grandpa Jack and I aren't official but hopefully we'll get there."I smiled.

"I remember when you two would come over here and play in that old tree house I made for you..every time you got hurt Jack was there making you feel better or even sometimes cry with you."my grandpa chuckled my dad had suddenly disappeared.

"Yeah.."I smiled "I miss those days."

"He's a good boy Jill since the moment you introduced us to him..me and your grandma just knew you'd two were perfect, just don't give your parents or us for this sake the headache of being a teen mom I mean it's good an all but the labor part is just ugh."we both laughed at the end.

"I promise I won't."I hugged him."I've missed you two so much it's crazy you would leave that long without me."I pouted.

"Jill I don't know how we did it but I almost left your grandma over there."he chuckled I following him.

"Jill you have a visiter."my grandma called.

Me and my grandpa walked inside and jack was standing with flowers.

"Jack what are you doing here?"I asked walking towards him all the adults pretending not to listen.

"Your the one Jill there's no one out there that I would want to be with all day I've been thinking and the answer was you I'm in love with you I'm totally crazy about you..I don't want to waste time and have skate or Sammy swoop you off your feet so.."he paused took a deep breath and continued."will you be my girlfriend?"his words had me shocked could this be real.

I can hear my grandparents and parents whispering."yes Jack."I smiled as he embraced me with a kiss not just a kiss but taking me off my feet.

My dad coughed and jack set me down and smiled."today has just been fantastic."my grandma was almost in tears.

She was right everything has been fantastic.

So I have pictures of Jillian but she looks different from the ones I posted first.. But I haven't change her character just needed to tell you just in case I confuse you guys on the next photo I post Jillian is played by acacia Brinley.-G❤️