35

I woke up and the light from the window wasn't from the sun it was dark out. I turned and jacks arm were around me the blanket was down to his waist.

I laid back down, it's been awhile I've felt this feeling, I've had sex with other guys but it wasn't the same and it was like two times, two times I regret.

And let me just say jacks has been the guy with the biggest one I've seen, and the only guy I felt comfortable enough to get naked with out alcohol in my system.

Jack started moving and then lifted himself with his elbow lying still on his side.

"Hey."he smiled moving my hair back.

I smiled."that was something wasn't it."

He smirked."I would be lying if this wasn't the greatest sex I've had."

"I would be lying if I denied that."he put his arm around me.

"You've had sex with other guys?"he asked his voice steady

"Have you had sex with other girls?"I asked back.

"I asked you first."he licked his lips.

"It doesn't matter we weren't together."I looked away from him.

"Well maybe not to you but it does to me, why and with who and how many times?"he sat up.

"You never answered my question."I told him siting up covering my chest.

"Ok but answer mine first."he looked at me.

"Fine Jack, twice with the, first one was at this party I got drunk for the first time it pretty much explains itself, the second one was with this guy I was with for like a year but then we broke up because I didn't love him."I shrugged.

"Why didn't you love him?"he asked

"I don't know I wasn't feeling-"I cut myself off. "You never answered my questions."

"Yes with one girl."he sighed "Madison."

"You were with Madison?"I choked.

He nodded."why didn't you tell me"I got up from the bed getting dress.

My body felt weird and I was in shock."because it's none of her business and plus she would be like totally fine with this."he shrugged.

"No Jack she wouldn't how could I be so dumb."I sat down on my bed.

"I don't understand."he got up getting dress.

"Madison told me about you not you're name or anything but she told me about you two, you guys were in a relationship, and she still loves you."I felt horrible.

"Oh that is bad."he sat next to me.

"She was talking to me about this guy and now looking back you fit every word she said."I looked at him."I'm a horrible friend."

"No you're not technically you didn't know and basically I'm her ex and you're ex she's just as bad as you are."Jack tried to comfort me.

"only she didn't know I existed until I met her."it's true what Jack said but she never even knew about Jack and I.

There was knock on the door before Jack could answer back."you better hope that's not her."I looked at him as he walked wit me and sat down on the couch like if he was casually visiting.

"Hey!"Madison smiled.

"Hey what are you doing here?"I asked a little rude.

"It's movie night, I forgot to tell you."she smiled and walked in but stopped suddenly.

"What is he doing here?"she turned around her eyebrow rose.

"Chill I just came to visit."Jack said getting up.

"Why?"she asked this was the first time I've heard her get sassy.

"Because me and Jillian are friends."he looked at me I was frozen I couldn't speak fearing I might give us up.

She laughed."yeah right."she looked at me.

"It's true we've known each other since we were kids."he pointed to me like he wanted me to support him.

"Jill?"they both looked at me no lie they did make a cute couple.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you it's just we were on bad terms so he just came to apologize for something he did years ago."I said and he frowned.

"Oh I should've known both of you are from Omaha."she shrugged and sat down.

"You're not mad?"i asked.

"No how can I be mad at something that happen long before me."she smiled.

"It's none of her business."Jack rolled his eyes at her.

"Shut up jerk face."she frowned.

"Wow you two seriously don't like each other."I said watching the small scene.

"Despise each other."she corrected me.

"Whatever she still loves me."Jack smirked making Madison scoff in embarrassment.

"Am not."she sat down on my couch "you can leave now."she looked at him.

He mimicked her before saying goodbye to me. "Talk to you later?"he whispered and I nodded

"I'm so glad he's gone."she smiled at me."I hate how he's always right."

I walked over confused about what she would say next."right in what way?"I asked

"I'm still in love with him."she sighed