15

Friday's party••
I just wore pants, a hoodie since it was cold and I straitened my hair. I did put make up on cause I look like a mess with out it.

"Mom I'll be back later."I walked down to the kitchen she was always eating now.

"Where are you going?"she asked before I left.

"Cheer girls having like a girls night type of thing."my moms hormones have been all over the place telling her I was going to a party was not going to be good.

"Oh ok."she smiled "have fun!"

"Bye."I waved but before I could get out the door my dad stopped me.

"Where has Jack been it feels like months since I've seen him?"he shrugged and folded his arms.

"He kinda has a girlfriend so you guys know how it goes?"I gave them the whatever shrug.

Both my parents looked at each other and I left I know what they were thinking and most likely it was true.

When I got to the party it was already huge and people were already wasted and passed out. I got into the kitchen and got me a drink "hope they don't test me for alcohol anytime soon."I shrugged

Being in any sport i was tested hopefully there isn't any test coming up soon or I will be kick off the cheer squad.

"Yo Jill!"JJ yelled coming towards me.

I smiled "hey JJ."I gave him a hug.

"I want you to meet someone i feel like you two would just go perfect."he smiled and guided me to the basement were there was a group of guys and some girls.

One thing I hate most is when someone thinks I should hook up with their friend because I wasn't going to.

I noticed skate was with a girl, the same brunette and blonde guy were there, this guy who looked like he had died his hair blonde his roots were showing, and Jack with Jenna.

"Jill!"the guys except Jack and guy with brown roots said.

"Hey guys."I smiled and waved at them.

"Jill you know skate, mike, Jason and this is Sammy."JJ introduced me to all of them except skate.

"Hi I'm Jillian."I said to Sammy he was cute he said hi back but seemed shy I sat down.

"Bro we should play spin the bottle!"mike said to Jason."yes dude!!"

Everyone started getting in a circle except me.

"Jill come on."skate said "one game!"

"Ok."I got in the circle which was odd their was three girls in here me some random girl and Jenna who was with Jack, also Jack didn't seem to happy with the idea.

"Ok I'll spin first."skate smiled.

The bottle kept going until it landed on "Jenna"everyone said.

"I'll spin again."skate said but Jenna fought it.

"No it's fine it's just a game."she giggled.

"Nah but your G's girl."skate denied.

"He doesn't mind right Jack."Jack looked like he did mind.

Everyone ignored her and skate spun the bottle. We waited and everyone looked at me"Jillian."

I mentally sighed I got up as skate did and I was going to peck him but he cupped my cheek it was slow kinda like the last party.

"Yo!"JJ yelled and we broke apart.

I felt embarrassed plus this was not fair it was not an even amount of girls and boys.

It was my turn..we waited everyone seemed excited and it stopped..my heart skipped a beat. "Jack."everyone smiled.

"He has a girlfriend."I shook my head. "That's like a girl code."I took a sip of JJ's cup, mine was empty already.

"Like I said before I don't mind we both don't it's a game let loose!"Jenna giggled again and now I knew what JJ meant.

"No that's like braking all types of rules I can't do it."I shook my head Jack was like defenseless he didn't say a word.

"Oh just do it already!"Jenna rolled her eyes.

Everyone looked at her confused and then they started chanting!! They were freaking Chanting me to do it I sighed as Jack did as well and we leaned in and kissed, this is supper wrong but felt so right it made me feel different.

I felt my cheeks they were red. "I need to take a shot."I said getting up and heading to the kitchen. I was embarrassed forget everything this was not suppose to happen I realized I wasn't on my first drink anymore like my fifth or forth one. I drank the shot and left. I heard food steps behind me well I didn't know whether it was the crowd or someone following me.

I reached my car tripping a couple times. "Jillian!"Jack yelled "hold up."

I got into the seat of my car and he came and stopped me from closing the door.

"I'm sorry.. I should of stopped it."he looked down his hand was on the car.

I laughed a little "stop saying sorry."

"Jill your drunk you can't drive."He shook his head and tried to take my keys away.

I pulled them away quickly "I can drive on my own.I'm fine."

"you need someone to take care of you..your parents are going to get mad if they find you smelling like this."he looked at me he wasn't the same Jack he changed.

"I can take care of myself and thats non of your business whether I get in trouble or not."I got in my car but he stopped me from closing the door.

"Jill stop acting like this."his voice raised a little.

"Like what Jack how am I acting!"I yelled at him.

"Like you don't care like you don't need me like if it's so easy to just leave!"he yelled back at me."stop fucking acting like there's nothing wrong..."his voice lowered ."I'm tired of this what are we even fighting over?"

"You've changed Jack your not the same guy I use to know..that's what we're fighting for."I looked at him

"Just give me a reason the really reason." He looked at me I rolled my eyes."just tell me the truth Jillian."he sounded angry.

"I did tell you the truth what else do you want me to say huh?!"I felt tears coming I knew this night wouldn't end well.

"what do you want me say! That I'm in love with you and that you've completely shut me out of your life!"the tears came and jacks face was shocked.

"Jill-"I cut him off.

"Stop I'm done arguing this has no point to it."I pulled the door close and left.

Maybe I was drunk, but things had change already and nothing was ever going to be the way it use to be..