10

I ignored all of jacks calls and texts. Maybe I was over reacting..but why would he lie..I was hurt because I drop skate because Jack didn't like him and he wouldn't even go to my first cheer performance.

I was currently on my laptop watching reruns of teen wolf on Netflix and I was crying because Alison had just died in Scott's arm.

There was a knock on my door "come in"I said sniffling and wiping my eyes even though more tears were coming.

I looked up and it was Jack. "Hey can we talk?"he stood at the doorway.

I nodded as I closed my laptop. He closed the door and walk over to me I didn't look at him.

"Are you ok."he asked wiping the tears I pushed his hand away "what's wrong Jill."

"I was watching reruns teen wolf."I looked up at him.

"No I mean why have you been ignoring me."he said hurt was in his voice.

"I haven't had time."I shrugged.

"You were watching reruns of teen wolf. How didn't you have time?"he asked.

"Look Jack I've been busy ok I'm not trying to ignore you."lies I wanted to ignore him.

"Is it because I didn't go to you performance?"he sounded frustrated "Because you know I couldn't g-." I cut him off.

"I know I remember Jenna is more important." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you talking about?"he asked.

"Stop acting dumb ok I know you had a date."I grabbed my make up bag

He stayed quiet.

"I'm not mad because you had a date I'm mad because you wouldn't do the same thing for me..I told skate no because you didn't want me with him..you couldn't even reschedule.."I trailed off."and you also didn't have to lie to me."

"I'm sorry-"I cut him off.

"I'm tired of you being sorry."I looked down "I was so nervous Friday so I tried calling you but you sent me to voicemail."

He wrapped his arms around me. "You know I love you a lot Jill..and I am truly sorry I didn't know how you would react so I didn't want to tell you."

My heart was beating hard and I felt tingly all over my body..why was I feeling this way?