21

"Hey Jill I'm going to stay after school tomorrow."Jack said as he dropped me off from dinner with his family.

"Ok."I smiled.

"Hey is there something bothering you?"he grabbed my hand

"Oh no my hand just hurts and I'm really tired." I kissed his cheek.

He stared at me not believing me"seriously Jack I'm fine."I opened the door.

"Ok then ill see you tomorrow at school."he kissed me before leaving.

Something was bothering me he's keeping something away from me and I don't know what it is.

I don't think I'm over reacting anymore what is it that he can't tell me, this has happened several times oh it's my mom oh it's my sister, there all excuses for what?

"Hey honey how did it go?"my dad hugged me as I walked in.

"Good and isn't it late for you to be up?"it was almost 12am.

"Yeah but your mom wants Taco Bell so you know."he shrugged "the lady gets what she wants."

We chuckled before I headed up stairs to take a shower and get dress to sleep.

Once I was done I had a text from Jack

Jack❤️: hey Jill I know there might be something bothering you even though you insist there's nothing. I love you and don't ever forget that..hope you have a goodnight and sweet dreams💖💖

It made me smile a little but it didn't make me feel better about his secret.

Jack pov:

I don't know what I'm doing..Jillian's going to hate me when she finds out what I'm hiding.. I truly do love her, I should of done this before her before that night I told her I loved her as well.

These lies I can't keep up with them anymore I can't hide something like his to her she's my best friend she's my girlfriend.

She's the girls I've always wanted she's perfect to me. I can't lose her and I won't. The lies are going to end I'm done hiding from her..but then again what if she doesn't want me after.

I'm no good for her she deserves so much better..

I need to fix myself before I hurt Jill.

•••
Next day:
"I need to speak to you."I'm fixing this before I meet Jill for lunch.

"You seem mad and what for?"her voice filled my ears I didn't like it I never did it was an excuse to get rid of my feelings for Jill.

"Meet me by the Starbucks on 3rd street."I didn't want to talk to her I was betraying both girls.

"Ok I'll be there in a sec."she hung up.

•••
"I can't do this anymore I'm breaking up with you Jenna."I said bluntly I didn't want to be mean but I had no choice with this girl.

She laughed why is she laughing "this is a joke right?"she stopped and stared at me.

"No it isn't I'm serious it's not working out."i shook my head.

"Really Jack?"her voice sounded mad."it's her isn't it?"she asked.

"What? Who are you talking about?"I asked her.

"You know who Jillian, look Jack I know you've been dating her and your with her and what not but let me tell you something your not going to get away with what you did to me."she smirked.

"Your crazy."I frowned.

"No I'm not I just don't like being played.. How will little Jill like to know you're virginity was taken by me? Or how you were with me even while you were with her? Hmm."she smiled.

"Please don't."I looked at her.

"Next time be careful who you choose they may haunt you."she chuckled and left.

She's crazy.. I don't think she'll do anything..

Jillian pov:
"I'm just saying cheer isn't a very sporty sport."he smirked

"Seriously Jack, one day just come one day to practice. Then I'll believe you."I smirked at him back.

"Ok. I will."he smiled before eating his fries.

"I have a question?"I looked at him.

He focused on me instead of his food.

"What are you planning to do after college?"I asked and he shrugged.

"Really Jack , how many colleges have you applied to already."I crossed my arms.

"None."he looked down.

"Really?"I asked."then tell me that but look me in the eye."

He looked at me and sighed "fine I applied to 3 colleges."

"Impressive."I smiled.

"What about you?"he asked

"One and I'm still thinking about sending another."I smiled

"Which ones?"he folded his arms.

"well my gpa is no were compared to yours but um Arizona and I'm thinking of sending one to San Diego."I bit my lip.

"I sent one to San Diego so send it maybe we'll get in together."he sounded excited.

"Jack but-"he cut me off.

"You are applying everywhere..your transcript is perfect."he grabbed my hands.

"But not gilinsky prefect."I sighed.

"Seriously you need to stop..you act like I'm perfect."he rolled his eyes.

"You are; lacrosse player, leader in choir, straight A student, popular, and don't forget how many votes your getting for most likely to succeed or be famous, wait also you're face."I crossed my arms.

"And you; cheerleader, you're art is all over the library, oh and don't forget your face."he mimicked me.

"I just.."I sighed not knowing how to respond.

"I believe in you."he grabbed my hands.

I smiled at him "thanks."

"Hey I have something to tell you and I know how upset you're going to get at me but I just need to tell you."he let go of my hands and looked at me.

"You're scaring me."I chuckled slightly."but I promise not to get mad."

"Oh trust me you will but I don't want to lose you so.."he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Jack, seriously tell me or just drop it."I looked at him confused at what he needed to tell me.

"I um..um was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me I know how you think promposals are lame so I just need to ask you in person."his smile was small.

I stared at him just trying to figure out what he was going to really tell me.

"Yeah of course."I smiled "wait why would I get mad over you asking me to prom?"

"Because you know it's like a week away and you might need to go dress shopping."he said taking a bite of his food.

"Oh that makes so much sense Jack."I said sarcastically as he just smiled.

Prom wasn't what he was going to tell me, and it's also not something I would get mad at... You're secret Jack will be uncovered.