26

---Still jacks pov:--
I knock other front door and Jill's mom answers just looking at her stomach reminds me how hound they were when they got pregnant with Jill.

"Hey jack."she smiles before pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek she was always like a second mom to the young and cool mom.

"Hey Karen."I smile "how's the baby so far?"I ask as I pull away from the hug her stomach was so big.

"Good just not ready to come out yet."she laughs a little and I join her. "Jill's in her room."she after our laugh

"Thank you."I say as I go up the stairs.

I knock on the door. No answer so I open it just a little and theirs Jill on her bed sleeping he face towards her wall her laptop screen was black but right by her.

I didn't want to wake her up she looks so beautiful and peaceful. I guess I could wait awhile I have nothing to do anyways.

I say as I sit in the corner inherent trampoline chair. These things are comfortable and cool. I totally need one. How much do they cost?

Jill's pov:
I slowly started to wake up form my nap as I closed my laptop screen and get up.

"Oh geez."I'm startled by Jack siting in the corner on his phone.

"Sorry I didn't want to wake you up so I decided to wait."he smile in small.

"Oh it's fine."I smiled back again awkward silence.

"Jill I'm sorry for being such a jerk in the morning I'm so stupid I-"I cut him off it sweet he's taking the blame but selfish of me.

"No it's fine I wanted to I wouldn't have stop anyways."I smile as he hugs me.

"It was amazing you know."he whispers in my ear as we let go.

"Really?"I ask shyly

"Yeah of course it was you're amazing it was the best feeling I got being with you.."he trailed off.

"It was for me too."I smile at him.

he sighed "the awkward stuff isn't meant for us it felt so strange not being able to talk."

I smiled."I know it was because you know we usually tell each other everything so it was like different."

We laughed a little before I said."so do I look the same way from you're dream last year?"I asked him

He gave me a confused look but then blushed as soon as he caught up to what I was saying."even better then my dream."he smiled and then kissed me.

My mom walked in and we let go. Why is it always her barging into my room.

"I was going to see if you guys were hungry but umm I'll wait down stairs."she leaves in a rush.

"You're blushing."I smiled at Jack."that's cute."

"Stop."he whined.

"I'm not suppose to be cute I'm suppose to be hot."he scrunched his nose bites like if he were an animal.

"I suppose you can be both."I smile and start heading downstairs.

Jack follows and smacks my butt "I'm guessing that was cute too."he smirks and walks ahead of me as I stand there processing what he did before following him.

Is he teasing me? Because if he is then Two can play a this game.