57

***1 month later***
"I can't live like this no more jack."I turned to face him was I over thinking my situation.

The answer was yes it was clear that after a month I'm still with jack yet I spend my time with skate.

"Just give me time Jill I promise this will work out."he grabbed my hand.

"What? What could possibly work out of this I don't even live here anymore."I sighed and pulled back my hand.

"Look I know I haven't been the best but I'm trying I really am trying."he was on the verge of tears."you don't think I know your with him, or that Liam looks at him more as a dad then me."

I was shocked I didn't realize he knew I was with skate.

"It kills me to know you leave to go with him or to see how happy and how much you guys had with him instead of me."he cried out."I know you've been with skate and I also know you want to leave with him."

I couldn't say anything I wasn't trying to hurt especially with skate.

"I'm begging you to give me a chance, maybe my recovery wasn't the best experience and maybe I have been gone for too long a-and I know I haven't been a father at all, because I don't have the chance to be one or to show you that I'm back."he pulled me in closer."It's hard you know going to to therapy and not being able to do the things I use to do perfectly."

"Can you say something to me?"he asked

"I d-don't know what to say."I looked at him I was in the verge of tears.

"I know it's hard but it's also hard on me and-and I want to be able to have the life I had before i want to get back to us, but I need you to give me a chance."he wiped his tears off his cheek.

"Please Jillian."he begged.

I nodded."were in it together right?"

He hugged me, I hesitated my decisions but I knew I wouldn't regret it in the future.

"You won't regret this."he smiled and kissed me.

My mind and heart was no where near wanting the same things. I loved Jack no doubt about it but it was different kind of love, something forgein.

Liam walked in and came towards me, "can we go get ice cream"

"Yeah bud."I smiled as I looked for my keys."go ask your dad if he wants to go."

I grabbed my keys and jack and Liam waited for me at the door.
...
It was a nice day we sat down on a bench outside of the ice cream shop.

Two girls came up to us."oh my god Jack can we get a picture with you?" They sounded nervous which was normal.

"Yeah."jack smiled they took there picture and talked they talked to Liam and me and then went on there way.

"It makes me happy knowing there's still people out there who want to meet me."jack smiled.

"I think they've missed seeing you at the airport and on the streets like before."I grabbed his hand.

"I've missed that too."he looked me in the eyes."but I've missed seeing you in bed..."he trailed off.

"n a k e d."his lips slowly moved

***i haven't had time at all to update but I'm trying my hardest here's a little something**