31

Epilogue:
3 years later
"Jillian!"I heard a name call me from behind I turned to look at Madison a good friend of mine I met while being in college.

"Hey mads."I walked over to her.

"Hey I wanted to invite you this party my friends are having."Madison wasn't a student she would come to the school for performances and radio talk with the students, the girl was famous.

"Yeah when?"I smiled Fullerton was about 15 mins away from Hollywood and all those fun places.

"Tomorrow I have to go but I'll text you the deeds."she giggled and gave me a hug before leaving.

I got home to my small apartment it was lonely like always Jack, Jack he's big and famous him and JJ started singing and made it big during summer break so he never attended college we drifted you can say.

My family all in Omaha, and then me in California.

But when you've been doing this for 3 years you get use to it.

•party•
"Wow Jill you look stunning."Madison smiles, she's so small it's cute but makes me feel like a giant.

"Me? Have you seen yourself."I smile at her as she flutters her long thick eyelashes.

"Aww thank you."she smiled.

"The party won't be to big it's just like 50 people."she smile and nodded.

"So is there going to be any like big people so I can stay away."I chuckled.

"For the last time you're not some boring college girl."she rolls her eyes

We started walking to her car."just like the basic viners and some singers like jack and Jack, skate maloley, Nash Grier those type of people."she smiled.

I froze in the inside."you said Jack and Jack?"I gulp

She nodded."you've heard of them?"she got in her Range Rover.

"On Instagram."I shrugged.

Of course I grew up with them, maybe I shouldn't go.

The only reason no one knows about me is because Jack and I deleted every picture together on social media and well my appearance wasn't the same.

I let my hair grow out, it got lighter and make up came too more use.

He might not even notice me.

"We are here"she smiles as she parks.

"Let's have fun."I say as I get out.

"Wait picture."she holds me back.

"Lips or smile."I pucker my lips and she laughs.

"Lips."she does the same pose and takes the picture.

"Send that to me."i smile at her as we get out and get her notifcation.

As we walk into the house I notice no ones inside."there in the back yard."

Ok well maybe they have a huge back yard. As we walk out I was wrong and Madison was right there weren't to many people and the backyard was normal size.

She started greeting everyone and introducing me.

Until we reached the Omaha group.

"Hey guys."Madison's smiles."this is my friend Jillian."

"Jillian this is Jack and Jack sam and skate."the guys look at me and then back at Madison.

"Nice to meet you all."I smile trying to act normal and not make eye contacts.

"Ok well I'm going to get something to drink."she smiles and starts to walk Madison doesn't drink alcohol she had a natural fun energy.

"Jillian is it really you."skate is the first to talk.

"Hey guys."I smile a bit awkwardly they probably think I'm like stalking them.

"Wow, we've missed you."they all hugged me except Jack he kept staring with disbelief.

"You look amazing."JJ smiled.

"thanks, I've miss you guys too."I smile back.

"So how do you know Madison?"Jack finally talks.

"Uhm I use to do a radio station for my college and we got to interview her for one of our performances we have like these uhm festivals you can say and she usually comes."I nodded as they nod with me.

"You're still in school?"skate asks

"Yeah I have acouple more years I'm going for my masters."I give a small smile.

"In art?"Jack asked that was my plan until I took a psychology class which changed my mind.

"Uh no I'm actually done with art, clinical psychology."they awed but not the one like aww how cute like aww I get it which I think means there confused.

"Like therapy and counseling."I smile and they nodd.

"What about art you love it?"JJ asked

"I don't have time anymore, and towards the end of my first year I fractured my wrist I can't draw like I use too, and if I do I can damage my wrist even more."I shrug.

"I'm sorry to hear that."Jack bit his bottom lip.

The boys also said sorry but soon got up and left leaving Jack and I alone.

I gulp I was nervous.

"So you seriously can't do art anymore?"he looked at me.

I shook my head"it's over for me."I gave him a small smile.

"You look great I like you're uhm h-hair."he stuttered

"Uh thanks."I looked away trying to see if I can find Madison.

"So uhm im sorry for leaving you like that."he coughed.

"Oh uh it's cool." I looked at him "no bad blood."I smiled.

Regretting what i said, really Taylor swift is not what I need right now.

"How's you're family?"he asked.

"Good yeah they're good."I nodded this was awkward and uncomfortable."and your's how's everyone?"

"Good too."he nodded.

"That's good well I'm going to go find-"I get cut off before even standing up.

"I want to talk to you."he has no facial expression."I need better said, we have to talk."

"Uh yeah I can give you my number or something."I get up but he stood up and held me back.

"No like in person."he looked at me closely watching my reaction.

"Ok well we can meet up somewhere I guess."with that I left.

What's with him I haven't seen him in years what could he possibly want to talk about?