32

"Hey"Jack stood at my door looking stiff.

I freaking out because I wasn't prepared I was still in underwear and tank top.

"What are you doing here?"I hid my body behind the door.

"Can I come in?"he shrugged.

"Uh yeah just hold on a min."before I closed the door on him he stopped me.

"I know you're naked, I won't look."he smirked.

"One I'm not naked two come in then."I moved to the side giving him space to come in.

"Well almost naked, and you look cold."he said point to my chest.

I gave him a sarcastic laugh "very funny."

"How do you know where I live?"I yelled from my room.

"Uh Madison gave me you're address."he said back.

Why would she do that? She's probably trying to hook me up again.

"Ok so I know you want to talk but I just think that there's nothing to talk about."I walked in and folded my arms.

"I want to talk about our break up."Jack sighed

"There's not much to say you apologized like 50 times already I'm over it."I shrugged I wasn't over it he was everything to me."we went our separate ways and we've changed we aren't the same."

"I know that's what you think but I'm still Jack gilinsky the most important guy in your life."he looked straight at me.

"Am I still Jillian the most important girl in your life?"I asked and he nodded.

"Seeing you yesterday just made me realize I'm not over you."he grabbed my hands.

"Me or the sex because I can clearly remember you telling skate how fun it was." I rolled my eyes

"That's because he said that this time he was going to get you."was that really his excuse.

"So you're came to get me before skate does?"I said confused.

"Ye-no"he cut himself off.

I scoffed "seriously Jack what am I a game on sale?"

"No Jillian listen please."he came towards me.

"I am and from what you're telling me it's just who can basically get laid with me first."he hugged me out of everything he hugged me.

"I missed you, you're not a game, I actually punched skate for saying that and I just wanted an excuse to see you again."he let go.

I was frozen I didn't know want to tell him.

"Jack.."I sighed I couldn't think of one thing to tell him.

After the silence I gave him I finally told him "This can't happen."

Although I regretted it it was true.