17

I woke up the next morning. Jacks arm around me. I checked my phone 10:36am.

There was a knock on my door and then my door opened."hey Jill sweetie-"my mom cut herself off when she seen Jack her eyes wide.

"I can explain."I looked at her Jack barely waking up.

"I'll be downstairs."my mom looked confused.

I looked at Jack who was smiling."why are you smiling?"I chuckled.

"Because you look adorable when your all freaked out."he pecked my lips."anyways why are you so scared we always sleep in the same bed."

"You haven't been here in a while, I told my parents I was with the cheerleaders and your shirtless and we were basically spooning."I get out of bed.

"Ok now I understand."he got up and put his shirt on.

"And oh your suppose to have a girlfriend."I walked out my room.

"Wait."he grabbed my arm."now I'm scared."

"C'mon we can explain."I looked at him.

"Wait do we tell them we have a mad crush on each other?"he smirked.

"Stop playing and let's go."I started walking downstairs.

"Hey mom hey dad."I said calmly.

"Hey mrs. and mr. Matthews."Jack smiled and stood beside me.

"Hey Jack."my dad hesitated for a little."It's nice seeing you here."

It was silent after that awkward silence.

"Well um I have to go nice seeing you mrs and mr Matthews..uh I'll text you."Jack looked at me and I nodded.

"Yeah yeah."I walked him out to his car."sorry for all the awkwardness in there."

"It's fine it's been awhile so I get it..your moms getting pretty big."he smiled.

"yeah she really is."we were just avoiding the topic by making small talk.

He opened his car door and hugged me "the small talk doesn't work for us."he chuckled and I smiled.

"Yeah it really doesn't."I smiled.

He pecked my lips."I'll call you."

I nodded.

I walked back inside and found my parents smirking. "What?"I smiled.

"So jacks back."my mom looked away getting cereal.

"Um yeah."I nodded my dad still smiling.

"Why are you smiling?"I looked at him.

"Oh nothing seems like the sleepover was pretty nice."my dad smiled.

"You guys were snooping."I sat in front of my dad.

They both shook there head "no not at all."my mom smile grew she turned to my dad."I've been in love with you since the ball hit you." Then they kissed.

"I really thought you guys were asleep."I shook my head.

"Hey we're happy for you two."my mom handed my bowl of cereal.

"I've been waiting for years for you two to say your together."my dad said causing me to choke.

"Ok this is going to be the most awkward breakfast ever but..you guys knew?"well it's true what they say your parents know everything about you even if you don't.

"Jill sweetie you and jack are me and your mom."my dad grabbed my moms hand."did we ever tell you how we met?"

I shook my head "just your epic love story as teenage parents."I smiled.

"Well one day we were in school seventh grade, your dad was the class clown-"my dad interrupted my mom.

"And you're mom was a teachers pet-"my mom got back to telling the story.

"So it was like the second semester and me and your dad didn't talk much but one day your father thought it would be funny to steal all my papers.. I being a nerd through a fit, he soon fell sorry and returned them but that wasn't it the last couple school months we had left he messed with me playing jokes until eight grade when he suddenly became one of my closest friends..high school came around and suddenly let's hang out became would you like to go on a date."my parents smiled at each other.

"Well you two seriously have a perfect love life but we aren't together we just admitted our feelings to each other." I shrugged.

"Is he still with that girl?"my dad asked.

"He's says he's not."I sighed "but I know he is, you know Jack probably doesn't want to hurt the girl."

"You and jack have a lot of history you guys have been through so much..this is just another thing to add to the story."my dad smiled.

"I know, but I have a feeling he's kind of changed.."I frowned

"Well sweetie everyone changes how long has it been since you to have talk like real talk since yesterday?"my mom asked.

"Well without fighting or me having a dramatic breakdown...its been awhile."I look at both of them.

"Well Jill I hate to tell you but you've changed to.. I've notice you've went from eye rolling to sighing.. From laughing and smiling to stressing.. You've become more sad."my dad was telling the truth.

"Yeah I know but now I feel better happy."I smiled at them.

"We're happy for you..just promise one thing."my mom grabbed my hand.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Your dad and I love each other and yes you and jack may remind us of the younger version of us but don't be us and please although we would be there-"I cut my mom off.

"I promise I won't get pregnant."I smiled at both of them.

"Babies are amazing your just to young."my dad said.

"Yeah I know dad."I smiled at both of them. "But I don't plan on having kids anytime soon."

"Well get dress we're going out."my dad smiled.

"Where to?"I asked

"Oh didn't you hear grandma and grandpa are back from their retirement trip."my dad replied

"Finally they've been gone for ages."I hope I can travel the world when I'm there age.

"Yeah well you know grandma she's sees something in a certain place and she needs to go."my dad rolled his eyes.

I nod "what time are we leaving?"I asked

"In an hour in a half."my mom responds I nod and go upstairs to get ready.

Sorry I know boring chapter I'm on writers block plus finals and I'm so stressed so I'm hoping to be writing better chapters!!-G❤️