Chapter 15

WARNING: There is a short intimate moment between the boys. I kept it PG-13, but if you're uncomfortable send me a message and I'll summarize.

Sorry it took so long for me to update! My computer was violated with a virus, but I rescued it along with the story :) ENJOY!

PS: Anyone who wants a dedication let me know!

They awoke a few hours later, both of them feeling refreshed. Christofer stretched and yawned obnoxiously while Jordan propped himself up on his elbows and chuckled.

“What?” Christofer whined.

“You’re cute is all,” he leaned over and ran his fingers through his lover’s hair.

“You’re cuter!”

“Mmmm not at all. By the way…I wanted to say thank you for standing up for me back there. It meant the world. Nobody has ever stood up for me like that and it made me realize that I’m such an idiot for dwelling on her when I have something so much better in my life.”

“Well of course I stood up for you! I’m your boyfriend and I’m never going to let anything happen to you. Hell, if horse boy would’ve kept running his mouth I would’ve beat the shit out of him right there in the “happiest place on Earth”. I love you, Jordan, and I’ll do anything for you.”

“The same goes for you. I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you happy.” He did everything in his power not to laugh as he imagined the two battling it out in the middle of a crowd of children. They each had similar bodies: tall, lanky, and twig-like, and both of them had tendencies to be more than a little awkward when it came to moving. Trace’s ego probably would have made him think he was stronger than he was so he’d be old fashioned and use his fists, while Christofer, who was fully aware of his limits, would begin swinging away with the help of his ukulele. The image playing through his head only became funnier when he imagined a guy in a Mickey Mouse costume coming to break it up.

“All you gotta do to make me happy is stay with me.” Christofer brought Jordan back to reality.

“Consider it done!” Jordan gave him a quick kiss.

They pulled away and their eyes met.

“Christofer?”

“Yeah?”

“I think…I’m ready,” Jordan muttered nervously. Chris raised an eyebrow.

“Are you sure?” This was very out of character for his boyfriend, and he worried that he had perhaps accidentally made him feel obligated to be intimate.

Jordan squeezed his eyes shut and nodded, then shakily grabbed at Christofer’s belt. Chris quickly clutched his wrists and shook his head.

“I know you’re scared. Let’s take it in baby steps ok? Lay back,” He instructed with his fingers already expertly fiddling with the button on Jordan’s pants. Chris knew that Jordan was an overachiever and would probably push himself to a point where he felt uncomfortable all for his boyfriend’s sake.

“But Chris! I—ahh,” he moaned uncontrollably when he felt Christofer run his tongue over the skin a few inches below his bellybutton.

“Lay. Back.” He repeated more forcefully. Jordan obliged without complaint this time around.

Satisfied, Christofer went back to work. He finished undoing the button and zipper of his pants and tugged them down to his ankles. He slid his hands up Jordan’s legs, over his inner thighs, and to the elastic of his boxers which he took his time peeling off. 

The easy part was now over. Taking off Jordan’s clothes was just like stripping down a girl (which he had plenty of experience with), but from here on it was foreign territory. He didn’t know the first thing about giving head, and the last thing he wanted was to do a bad job and turn Jordan off from the idea of sex with him. Not only this, but this was their first time being truly intimate, and though they weren’t going all the way, he still wanted it to be special.

Chris nibbled gently on Jordan’s neck to keep him occupied so he could search frantically through his mind for some idea on how to do this. Finally, he just decided to think of what he liked when receiving oral and try to do the same on Jordan.

                “Ok…if I can eat a girl out, I can do this,” he thought to himself while taking deep breaths.

He kissed his way down Jordan’s sculpted body and began mimicking the actions that he himself had experienced in the past. This was easier than he thought it would be.

Jordan’s breathing grew heavier with every passing second, and he seemed to only be able to process the word “more”. He arched his back a little and pushed his boyfriend’s head down. Chris took the hint, and engulfed him with his mouth.

He bobbed his head up and down as he continued the act. Jordan clutched at the bed sheets and murmured fractured sentences that involved lots of “Oh god’s” and his name. He went faster and faster with each gasp that Jordan emitted and soon felt him begin to throb. Knowing he was close to done, he prayed he didn’t have a gag reflex, and took him into his throat. This threw him over the edge and Christofer felt the warm, bitter fluid fill his mouth. As Jordan came, he lovingly ran his fingers through Chris’s hair and watched him swallow. The latter pulled back and wiped his mouth.

Jordan tugged his clothes back on and looked at poor, exhausted Christofer who had nuzzled up against him.

“That was amazing,” he whispered. Chris looked relieved and smiled weakly.

“Good. I was nervous ‘cuz it was my first time doing it…well obviously.”

Jordan squeezed him tight. “It was perfect.”

“It’ll be better next time.”

Jordan blushed and kissed his forehead. “Nah, it’s my turn next time.”

“We’ll see,” Christofer rose from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. After shutting the door he frantically began searching for his toothbrush. After locating the object in question, he practically squeezed the entire tube of toothpaste on it and scrubbed his teeth violently. He loved Jordan very much, there was no doubt about it…but that taste was going to take some getting used to.

“That bad, huh?”

Christofer jumped to see his boyfriend standing in the doorway with a mixture of embarrassment and amusement splattered across his face.

“It was…different.”

“You want to call up every girl that’s ever done that to you and apologize for the taste, don’t you?”

They both began laughing as Chris stretched his arms outward, silently demanding a hug which was gladly given to him.

They spent the rest of the day in each other’s arms, talking, watching movies, and sometimes even falling asleep for a little. At night they got room service, and went out on the porch to watch the nightly fireworks that came from Epcot. Chris smoked a cigarette while Jordan wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned his head on his shoulder. Christofer smiled and put his free hand around the shorter boy. Life was perfect.