I stood up quickly, kicking the poster away.

"Oh, Ocky! There you are. I was beginning to get worried. He looked around the bus. "Wait- What?" Louis looked onto the floor.

Oh my god.

Louis stepped into the bus making it rock slightly.

I took a step backwards, shutting the cabinet drawer I was just exploring.

"What's this?" He asked pointing at the mess of all his belongings.

"Oh, Louis, your bag fell." I replied calmly.

"No." He looked down again. "What's this?" This time he pointed clearly at the BRIT award standing proudly away from his other belongings.

I breathed in deeply and began to retreat further. "Look, Louis.  I- I was just..."

Suddenly, there was a giant gust of wind. The bus rattled violently causing the papers in my pocket to fly out and finally rest by Louis' feet. He picked them up before I had a chance.

His eyes opened wide as he read the sheets. "Why were these in your pocket?"

As he said this the poster, I was hiding, began to blow towards him. I grabbed it quickly and hid it behind my back, hoping he hadn't noticed.

"What's that?" he, then, asked.

"What? Nothing!"

"No, what's that behind your back?" I tried to avoid contact with his piercing blue eyes.

"Nothing look!" I waved my left hand, holding the poster in my right hand behind my back.

"Other hand?" Louis started to walk closer and closer towards me.

I quickly swapped the hand I was holding the poster in and waggled my right hand.

Louis sighed. "Just show me."

The poster dropped dramatically face up onto the floor. Louis gasped. He ran over to me and grabbed both my hands suddenly. "Do you know?"

"Know what?" I was very curious.

"About us?"

"Who's us?"

Louis rolled his eyes and picked up the poster showing Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn and him.

Then I realised.

Flawless singing, singing a song I'd never heard of before, the BRIT, the drafts of songs, the poster... They were singers, and very famous ones too; judging by the BRIT.

"Er, are you famous?" I asked Louis precariously.

"Yes," Louis' head was in his hands. "Did we not mention we're a famous boyband? One direction. We've just come back from our first tour around the Britain. We have millions of fans, worldwide. If we go missing the whole world is likely to know about it too.

But, ahh well. We're stuck here, literally in the middle of nowhere. We have no possible options to contact anyone at all.

So, the whole world will be on edge searching for us while we're stuck here with you guys who suprisingly have never heard of us before. Oh, and it's snowing too which makes everything easier, obviously. Yeah, but it's no big deal."

It all seemed a little rehearsed. I wasn't quite sure how to reply. This changed everything. Just repeating the words 'I'm dating Louis Tomlinson.' had changed. He was no longer the innocent stranger I happened to meet. Millions of people must know his name... They had lied to us! Can I trust them anymore? What other secrets were they hiding from us?

"Ocky?" Louis asked, I guess I'd been staring into space for a long time.

"I can't believe it." I stated. There was nothing else I could say.

"Don't tell the other girls!" Louis panicked.

"What? Why not?"

"Just not yet." Louis grabbed both my hands and looked firmly into my eyes. I'm frozen and can't breathe.

"Please?" He said loosing his grasp slighty. My heart was racing.

I nodded reluctantly. He let go completly.

"Lets pick up what we can and leave, alright?" Louis said.

"Alright." I replied.

Louis smiled and we walked out of the bus.

---------

"Hurry up guys!" Corinne shouted from ahead, Zayn was at her side.

I flung a torn rucksack over my back and held long mirror in the other hand, suprisingly it hadn't smashed; Zayn will be pleased!

Louis jogged alongside me with Harry soon at his side. We all trudged through the thick snow.

A couple of minutes later small snowflakes started to flutter down my cheek. It didn't look like this snow was going to go away anytime soon.

"Beautiful!" I exclaimed reaching out to touch a falling snowfake.

Louis beamed at me. "Like-"

"ME!" Harry burst out.

We were all in fits of laughter. Harry seemed to have cheered up a bit. I hope the others back in the house forgive him soon; I loved seeing Harry at his usual cheery self.

I could just make out a snowy rooftop up ahead. I saw Corinne and Zayn enter the house. I watched Harry's facial expression as we walked up the winding pathway to the house. He gulped. I have a feeling we're not going to have the nicest of welcomes.

oooh... fight fight fight

don't forget to comment/fan/vote :)

thanks guys! ;)

THIS STORY WILL ONLY GO IN ONE DIRECTION!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara