Up All Night

Chapter 10

Louis' point of view  

The day proceded slowly. Every so often one of us would check the phone. Still no luck. 

I watched snowflakes settle onto the soft snow. Niall and I still hadn't convinced the others to let us to begin our snow building competition. It was a real shame because I just knew I'd win against Niall! 

I could hear his and Jess' conversation from the other side of the room. He was describing his house in Mullingar. Cute! 

The dialema lingered in the back of my mind. There was still no obvious way of contacting our families and not to mention the media. After a couple of days people will be asking where we are! 

And, and our fans. God, each of us haven't tweeted for a good few days now. Soon questions will be asked. 

You've really blown it this time, Louis. 

You were driving. It was your responsiblity to drive all the boys safely to Cork and back again. But, oh classic Louis. I failed. I crashed the bloody bus almost killing my four best friends. Murdering. 

Plus, I'm the oldest. I can't be making massive mistakes like this! 

Maybe people are right. I should be more mature. If I hadn't been laughing childishly the whole accident wouldn't have happened. We wouldn't be stuck here; in the middle of nowhere. Surrounded by deep snow. Unable to contact the outside world. 

I'm a failure. A loser.

"Louis, stop screwing up your beautiful face like that!" Ocky wrapped her arms round my neck. 

I guess the crash has given me one advantage. 

"Who are you calling beautiful?" I responded, eyeing up her utterly flawless face. 

She giggled.

"Shut up Louis!" 

I felt her soft, dark hair drape over my cheek. 

With her my worries were forgotten.

-------------

Later on in the day...

"I'm so bored!" Zayn moaned. "What do you guys actually do all day?" 

"Usually we go out into the nearby farm and collect food and stuff," Alex said looking up from her and Harry's intimate conversation. 

"Really? A farm?" Zayn replied.

The other boys looked up too, suprised. 

"We obviously don't know much about you guys..." Liam stated. 

"Hm, yeah, we should get to know each other!" Zayn expressed. 

"I have an amazing idea!" I grinned.

"Okay, so here are the rules," I said, placing the plastic bottle down onto the old rug in the centre of the living room. We all sat in a circle around it. "Whoever the mystic bottle lands on must plant thy lips onto the second person's chosen by the bottle of mag-" 

Nagini rolled her eyes. "Okay, we get it Louis! Let's just play the game." 

I guess we're still not on the best of terms. 

I shuffled my ipod hoping it'd come up with a song matching the theme of the game. 

Last Friday Night- Katy Perry 

Perfect. I put it on replay. 

"I'll start!" Alex laughed, reaching over to the bottle and spinning it.