Stole My Heart

Chapter 15

I peered closer onto the metal surface.

BRIT

Wait, hadn't I heard that word before? A brit award. Yup, that definitely sounds familiar.

I stood up and looked around the bus, to clear my head. Straight ahead was a small cabinet. One of the doors shuttered open in the icy wind.

Just then, I heard, "Ocky! Ocky?" It was Louis, he must be looking for me. Surely a couple more minutes of snooping wouldn't hurt him. I walked over to the shiny cabinet and opened the rattling drawer.

There were many pieces of paper, inside the drawer, all of them were screwed up and, to be honest, didn't look very interesting. However, like the detective I am, I decided to investigate and examine each piece of paper.

I began to open the paper on top. It was small and crumbled.

One Thing was marked boldly onto the top of the paper.

Then underneath there were a couple of faint scribbles.

'I tried to relax around you

But you are just too cool

You could beat me in a race

And I must just be brave

Do you like kriptonite

Cos you're flying out of the sky

I can never quite breath

When I'm with you I'm so weak'

It definitely looked like a song, but by the size of the black cross covering most of the words it didn't look very successful.

I looked at the next piece of paper inside the drawers. I Want was clearly written at the top of this piece of paper.

You have this

You take it back

You want it all

I can't have that that

You are secretly insane

You just want me for the rings

All of the expensive things

What's wrong with your brain?

You could be out every night

Just to stay preoccupied

Seriously, I have heard

You just love materials

You don't want them at all

I don't want to hear those words

Hmm... this song looked pretty unsuccessful too. I kept both papers in my pocket, for future reference.

I then took out a piece of paper, larger than the others. It really was huge! I had to unfold it a good five times. My arms stretched out as wide as they could; I placed it on the floor and slowly turned it around to show the picture on the other side. Five familiar faces smiled back at me. It was a poster? At the top I read '1D' and down the side it said 'One Direction' I screwed my eyes up. Surely, surely not...

Hadn't Zayn mentioned 'One Direction' earlier?

I don't get it?

Unless...

No.

But?

"OCKY?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" I heard Louis pace up to the bus and the door slowly creak open.