What Makes You Beautiful

Hi guys :) sorry it has taken me a while to post this chapter, but i hope it doesn't disappoint because, again, i've put a lot of work into it :D

And I've had loads of poo tests and stuff and I just write stuff in weird orders soo sorrryyyy!!

OH AND I'M REALLY HAPPY THAT THERE'S 3000 READS ON THIS NOW WOOOOOOOO!

Chapter 17

Niall continued to massage Liam as the room fell quiet. I inspected their bare chests. Not bad, boys, not bad at all.

"Wait, why are you both topless?" I asked suspiciously.

Liam turned his whole body over to me and flexed his muscles,  showing off.

Lets just say, I am very suprised Nagini didn't get him into bed sooner!

But, as hard as it was; I tried to play it cool.

"Well, that's long story..." Niall sniffed reluctantly.

I looked at him skeptically, and he looked down quickly; turning a deep shade of scarlet.

I coughed intimidatingly.

"But... Cut short!" He gave me a slight smile, whilst looking up. "This room is hotter than you think, especially with Liam in here."

I sniggered half heartedly, waiting for his innocent facial expression to change as he realised what he'd just said.

"Wait, no! I didn't mea- I didn't mean it like that, Alex!" He pouted.

Ahh lepracauns these days...

Liam reached up and patted Niall slowly. "I understand, Niall, don't you worry."

Liam, then, looked over at me and wiggled his eyebrows mischieviously, without Niall noticing him.

I rolled my eyes at the pair of them.

They both giggled slightly.

"You ready to tell us about Harry yet?" Niall asked again,

My emotions all came flying back to me.

I shook my head vigerously, biting my lip.

I knew that if I even tried to speak, the tears would begin.

Even so, I felt droplets beginning to prick in my eyes, threatening to fall, as the situation slowly began to sink into me.

Niall mumbled a disappointed, "Okay." and the room was then filled with silence, again.

Well, apart from the slow sound of Liam's back being continuingly rubbed and the whispers from the other room.

I wonder what they were saying? Whatever it was, they certainly didn't want me to hear.

I rested the side of my head closer to the edge of the door, trying to make out their voices.

I could tell Niall and Liam were watching me, but they didn't stop me, which I was thankful for.

I think I could just make out Harry's voice muffling gently. I wonder if he was talking about me? My heart began to increase in speed. It fustrated me how he could do that!

Obviously I regretted what I'd done to him, already, just minutes after doing it.

But, surely though, it was for the best. I mean, I can't let him hurt me again. It's just the pain deep, down in my chest that's persuading me to think otherwise...

I have to snap back to reality. It was the right decsion. End of.

How my mind does loves to wander...