Everything About You

hi der *irish accent* here's a new chapter;) uploaded it pretty quick as i actually wrote it ages ago, but just dragged out the whole 'alex and harry' senario... typical...

weeelll i do look a bit stupid going 'thanks for everything, love you guys' even though not many people really read this... but it makes me look good so whateverrrr ;)

ANYWAY READ AND ENJOY!!!!

Chapter 19

Corinne's point of view.

I awoke smiling. I felt Zayn's arm around me. It had been a good night.

I heard Zayn whisper in my ear. "Finally awake are we, sleeping beauty?"

I sighed deeply. Yes, this was the best feeling ever. I looked up at his face. "Yeah." I answered slowly, snuggling up closer to him.

He chuckled. "Did you have a good nights sleep?"

I could tell he was hinting about something else.

"It was-" I stopped myself from blurting out about how utterly perfect it was, how I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and how much I loved him. I settled with the only word I could use to describe the experience. "Indescribable."

His arm tightened around me. I could feel his heart beating rhymatically through his chest. "I love you."

The words struck me with such force. I felt him plant a gentle kiss on the top of my head. I looked up at him. "I love you too."

I- I couldn't. This moment. It was too perfect.

He slowly leaned his face into mine. His brown eyes glistened in the light. I think my heart was breaking. I started to wrap my arms around his neck, never wanting to let go.

However others had different ideas. "LOUIS, THEY'RE MY SISTERS! I HAVE TO TELL THEM!"

We were interuppted.

"PLEASE OCKY! CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS? DO THEY REALLY NEED TO KNOW JUST YET?"

Zayn and I both looked at each other worridly, our faces still centimeters away from each other.

"I'd better go see what's happening." Zayn jumped out of the bed to investigate.

I sighed deeply as I watched him leave the room.

I heard Zayn repeat his famous catchphrase. "Vas happening guys?"

"I know who you are." I heard Ocky say.

I pulled a face. What? Who they were?

"Ocky, no, ju- just not yet." I heard Louis stutter.

They were beginning to sound like some kind of undercover spies.

"What? Louis, what does she know?" Zayn replied sternly.

They all started to lower their voices. I risked it, and decided to get out of the warm bed to hear more of their conversation. I padded across the floor and pressed my ear up against the door.

"She knows about us?" Zayn hissed.

"Yes, you guys are a famous boyband." Ocky whispered.

I heard Louis groan.

"What, Louis? How did she find out about this?"

So, it was true. They were a famous boyband.

"I saw the BRIT, the posters, the songs, everything." Ocky replied.

"Ocky!" Louis whined fustratedly.

Ocky ignored him. "You're called One Direction, aren't you?"