Power Thriving! England x Child! Reader

How it happened you don't know nor did you question it. Your father ruled most of the world, well at least your mom said he was your dad. Basically you were a maids daughter with a powerful father. One thing was certain...you were his favorite. He called on you often enough.
You were bringing him tea as he requested of you. You walked in the room to no surprise he was surrounded by women wearing next to nothing.
"Your tea and...fresh made scones." You said softly.
"Your such a good girl (your name)." He took a scone handing it to you. You took it timidly.
"Thank you, sir." You bowed slightly out of respect before leaving. In the hall you walked towards the library as you eat your scone. The servants were mostly feed scraps but he sometimes slipped you candy or scones, once or twice he even let you eat dinner with him but told you not to tell.
"Stealing food again." The hard voice of a guard made you shutter.
"No, lord Arthur gave it to me." You said hiding the half you haven't eaten yet behind your back.
He back handed you knocking you to the ground. "Guess I'll have to teach you a lesson won't I girl." You scrambled to get away but he grabbed your hair and pulled you back.
"Let's have some fun, girlie."
"No, please, no."
A gun shot went off and he let go of your hair. You crawled away and looked back. Arthur stood over the mans body a gun at his side.
"Don't. Touch. My. Daughter." He looked off at another guard in the distance watching. The man ran.
"You ok, love. He didn't hurt you did he?"
You touched your cheek where he hit you.
"I'm ok."
He walk over to you and brushed your hair away. He looked sternly at you.
"Don't lie to me. If it hurt just tell me."
You glanced over his shoulder a man you know as Francis stood holding a gun to Arthur's head.
"Your rein is over." He said.
"(Your name), run." You did as you were told and ran. A gun shot went off you stopped and looked back, Arthur had shot Francis.
He looked back at you. "I'll teach you someday how to rule the world."

This is loosely based off the song don't mess with me by Temposhark
But I may have gotten carried away...sorry