Mafia! Italy x Child! Reader

You moved from place to place with your dad. Old run down hotel's or someone's barn wherever you found shelter for the night. You didn't know why nor did you ask. That's just how it is.

"Daddy, I'm hungry."

He pulled out a tomato from his bag.

"Last one, you eat it. You need your strength."

"Si, thank you." You smiled but it was short lived.

A man busted in the hotel door...your uncle Lovino.

"Brother!"

"I found you!"

"Hi uncle Lovi. You want a tomato?" You offered it to him but he starred coldly at his brother.

"Is something wrong?"

"I have to Feli."

"I won't let you."

Your dad jumped in front of you.

"How long do you think you can run!?"

"Run?"

"You can't do this."

Lovino pulled out a gun and held it to your dad's head.

"I have my orders."

You started crying out of fear.

"Uncle Lovi..."

He stood there for what felt like forever.

"I can't...just go!!"

Your daddy picked you up and ran.

"Daddy?"

He set you on your feet. "You know how to get to Luddy's house go and wait for me there." He kissed your forehead and hugged you so tight you couldn't breath for a moment.
You did as you were told and ran to Ludwig's house but your daddy never came for you like he said he would.

Ludwig wouldn't talk about it he only ever said one thing about it, "at least your safe."

It wasn't till a few years later did you learn the truth, your dad was running from the mafia and that moments after you ran towards Ludwig's house Feli was shot in the back and killed.
Your daddy know Ludwig could protect you that's why he told you to run here where you were safe.