Pirate! Scotland x Kidnapped! Child! Reader

It's not easy being the daughter of a pirate. Danger always follows you and your dad always had to save you. You felt weak but you wanted to be strong like your dad.
One night you run away from the man who was supposed to be watching you but he ended up surrounded by women.

You were on your way back to the ship, to your dad when a voice from the dark caught your attention. "Hey, there sweetie. Your captain Allistor's little girl right?"

"Yep, that's me! Are you a friend of daddy's?"

The strange blond haired man step out of the dark, he smiled wickedly at you. "He sent me to find you."

You tilted your head in confusion your dad usually came looking for you if you were out after dark, he wouldn't send someone to get you not even his own crew.

"Oh really?" You said slowly reaching into your little purse for your knife.

"Come now, don't you believe me?" A spark of evil shown in his emerald eyes.

"No...I don't believe you." You pulled out your knife and pointed it towards him as he crept closer.

"Your going to hurt yourself with that little girl. How's about you give it to me?"

A firm hand grabbed your shoulder. You froze in fear till a familiar voice spoke.

"The only one getting hurt here is you, Iggy."

"That's captain Arthur to you, winker."

"Whatever you say Iggy."

You tried not the giggle as your dad continues to tease Iggy.

Iggy finally got fed up and came at your dad sword drawn. Your dad simply stepped out of the way and tripped him in the processes.
Iggy fell face first in the dirt.

"Better luck next to little brother. Oh and if you come anywhere near my girl and I'll do more then humiliate you."

Your dad picked you up and carried you off but not before sticking your tongue out and Iggy.

"You were pretty brave to stand your ground back there...don't be so reckless."

"But..."

"I'll save you so don't go getting yourself hurt." You smiled you were use to his bittersweet attitude.

"Ok daddy, I understand." You smiled.

"Good girl."