Bullied! Italy x Bully! Male! Reader

On your walk to school you spot a certain someone happily walking ahead of you. His curl bouncing with each step he took.
"So small, so weak......but that smile." You mental slap yourself at that last thought.
Feli is another victim of your's. You were a bully and proud of it everyone and anyone was a target, but Feli is your favorite. Thou the past couple weeks it made you feel something you may have never felt before...you felt guilty about bulling Feli. Even strange thoughts ran through your head like Feli be......cute....
"We're both guys I can't be thinking of him like that. Can I?" You erased the thought and ran ahead grabbing Feli pushing him against the fence.
"Hello loser."
"Oh g-g-good m-m-morning (y/n)." He tried to smile but failed do to him stuttering.
"He's cute when he stutters and scared. I wonder if I can scare him more. You though.
"What you smile for your german friend but not for me." You tease.
You had heard a rumour about his curl. "Let's test it out."
"That's no-" You wrapped the curl around your fingers.
"I love you more then him." You said continuing to tease. You tugged lightly.
A soft moan left his lips. "You know I love you right."
"DON'T-A EVEN SAY THAT-A!." He shouted pushing you away tears started appearing in the corners of his eyes. "You don't-a love me. You hate-a me." Tears now poured from his eyes with every word.
"Well I broke him so now I should fix this."
In the distants the school bell rang. He started to run away but you grabbed his arm spinning him around. You held him close to your chest, hold him with only one arm. "He really is weak." He struggled to get away you just held him tighter. After a few minuets he gave up the struggle. You placed your hand on the top of his head while he still had his back to you, your other jammed in your pocket.
"I'm sorry." You mutter below your breath. "I'll stop bulling you if you'll be mine." You said softly in his ear.
"(y/n)?"
You look down at him and he surprises you by kissing you on the lips. You quickly kiss him back pushing him into the fence again. You cut the kiss short, Feli whined.
"Lets skip school today."