Naga! England x Shy! Reader

The little cabin in the woods, the very thing you always dreamed of was yours. Finally you were surrounded by nature if only for the summer. Oh how you loved coming here as a child.
You had walked out of your little cabin and into a clearing of trees were there were hundreds of flowers to be picked.

~England's p.o.v.~
There is (your name). It seems she gets more and more beautiful every year. If only she could stay longer then the summer. She puts those flowers to shame. Maybe I'll get her attention this year.

~your p.o.v.~
You hummed softly to yourself as you gathered flowers for your bouquet. You had one bouquet finished and tied together with a ribbon. You started another when you saw a human hand covered in what looked like snake skin holding out a bouquet just like the one you were making. You followed, with your eyes, up the arm to the face. You streaked out of fear and ran back to your cabin.

~England's p.o.v.~
She ran from me. I...I didn't mean to scare her. He continued to make bouquets just like the one you made. That night he placed all the flowers on the door step. With a note.

~your p.o.v~
The next morning you got up and dressed.
"Did I really see what I saw yesterday? I'll go back maybe I just imagined it."
You opened your front door to find and uncountable number of flowers and bouquets on your doorstep. A note lay upon them.
My dearest (your name),
I'm terrible sorry for scaring you, that was never my intention. I've been watching you for a long time now. I think your the most stunning human being. To put it bluntly, love, I'm in love with you.
Sincerely, Arthur

You blush horribly after reading the love letter. You look around hoping to find this Arthur, but didn't see anyone.

~England's p.o.v.~
Oh, good she got my letter. She's really cute when she's blushing. He watched you start to pick up all the flowers.
He stepped out from his hiding place in the bushes.

~your p.o.v.~
You heard a rustling from the bushes you hid your face behind the flowers in your arms. Arthur stepped out.
"Hello, love."
You lower the flowers and offered him a weak smile.
"H-hello, Arthur."