Italy x Reader

You just transferred schools...again. Your parents moved from place to place for their jobs which meant you never had friends for very long.

You sat in class waiting for the bell to ring when an overly cheery boy bounced in the room. He noticed you right away.

"Hello, bella!" He said from across the room as he waved to you.

You gave him a weak smile and waved back.

He very quickly took the seat next to you.

"I'm Feli. What's your name?"

"(your name)"

He took your hands in his, which surprised you. "We can be friends."

"That's not really a good idea."

"Everyone needs friends."

"Why in a couple of months I'll just leave again and we'll never speak again."

Feli acted as if he didn't hear a word you said and went off talking about all the different places of Italy you just had to see.

As fate may have it you and Feli were inseparable. You won't find one without the other and you may have even fallen for the Italian. However, as you knew it would you had to say goodbye.

"No, you can't leave!" Feli cried as you hugged each other tightly. Your face buried in his chest.

"(your name)...it's time to go." Your mother said.

"Goodbyes are never easy but leaving someone you love hurts the most." You said as tears fell. You kissed his lips softly. "I love you, Feli. I love everything about you. Don't forget me, ok?"

Your only response was another kiss.

"(your name)..." Your dad called this time.

You got in your parent's car and watched in the back window as Feli chased after you till you were too far away to be stopped.

10 years later

You were know working for a German government official as a secretary. You no longer spoke to your parents after making your childhood so hard and cruel. You had gone back to Italy with hopes of finding your first love without any luck. You took this job without really have much of a choice see as how you need money to survive.

You were doing paperwork when your boss, Ludwig, stepped out of his office.

"Leaving for the day, sir?" You said only glance at him before returning to your papers

"Ja...Feli and I-"

Your head snapped up at the name. "Feli!?"

"Jou knov him."

Before you could answer and overly happy man bounced into the room. He noticed you right away.

"Hello (your name)!" He smiled the same cheery smile you fell in love with as a teenager. "Luddy told me you were working for him and I was so happy." He said taking your hands in his. You glanced at Ludwig who was blushing. "We can finally be a couple!"

You had to laugh, "something like this happened before but this time, I'm here to stay." You said hugging Feli. You looked at Ludwig seeming quite proud of himself you mouthed a thank you to him.