2p! Germany x Murderous! Child! Reader

It was dark, too dark for a child to be out but you were no ordinary child.

Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb, Mary had a little lamb, it's fleece as white as snow.

Your white dress covered in crimson blood, a kitchen knife in your hand as you hummed a tune.

Everywhere that Mary went, Mary went, Mary went, everywhere that Mary went the lamp was sure to go.

You spotted a dark figure walk ahead of you. He carried something over his shoulder.
"Oh, a new friend to play with."

It followed her to school one day, school one day, school one day, it followed her to school one day which was against the rules.

"Hi ya mister. Wanna play with me."
"Bet it kid. I'm busy."
You happy smile disappeared.
"You no wanna play with (your name) then you die."

It made the kids laugh and play, laugh and play, laugh and play, it made the kids laugh and play.

You jump a his back, make him drop what he was carrying. It didn't take long before he was on the ground with your knife at his throat.
"Wait a minute kid. How bout we do this you let me finish my job then we can play?" He said sounding desperate.
"Ok." You said your smile returning.

So the teach chased it out, chased it out, chased it out, so the teach chased it out but still it hung around.

You followed behind him your knife in his back. He walked in a huge mansion.
"What's with the girl, Lutz?" A man with a Italian accent said.
"Lutz, is my new best friend and were going to play together forever and ever." You said happily.
The man simple laughed. "As long as he finishes his job he's all yours, girlie."

Why does the lamb love Mary so, Mary so, Mary so, why does the lamb love Mary so the eager children cried.

"More tea, Lutz?"
He eyed the knife next to your little tea cup.
"Yes, p-please."
"Looks like your having fun." Luciano said from the doorway.
"Oh hello Luciano. Thanks again for letting me live here with you and Lutz. Care to join us?"
"I think I'll pass today. I came to get Lutz for a job."
You poured. "Oh ok then. I'll see you when you get back Lutz. You will come back right?" You said grabbing the handle of your knife.
"O-of coarse." he said on his way out the door
"Bye bye. I wuv you."
"L-love you too." He forced himself to say.

Mary loves the lamb you know, lamb you know, lamb you know, lamb you know, Mary loves the lamb you know the teach did reply.