Finland x Humbug! Male! Reader

"This is stupid." You mutter you were forced to Alferd's x-mas party by your boyfriend Tino and the only reason you came with very little fight is cause Berwald was going to be there and you didn't want him to touch your drunk Tino. You glance over at Tino talking to Alfred. He saw you looking and walked over to you.
"Aren't you have fun?" He asked.
"No." You anwser honestly.
"Why?" He whined.
"You know Christmas never works out for me and you should stop drinking you have deliverys to make tonight. You want the sky police to stop you for drinking and sledding."
He laughed that cute laugh you wouldn't amitte you loved. He suddenly stopped and started to blush.
"Um... can I give you your gift now." He asked shyly.
You deside to tease him and piss off Berwald at the same time pay back for hurting Tino.
"Ok babe but you have to give it to me here." His blush got darker.
"I-I-I can't." You grabbed his tie pulling him closer knowing Berwald was watching
"Oh why's that?"
He shyly placed his hand on your knee slowly sliding his hand upward you got the message but it came as a shock to you. You kissed his lips.
"Maybe my present should be the last you delivere cause when I'm done with you you won't be walking for a while." You pulled him into your lap. "You know I think Chistmas with you won't be so bad."