America x Brother! Suicidal! Reader

It was one of those moments...moments you hate your life and no longer wanted to live it. You hated the feeling and the thoughts that came with it...you wanted to kill yourself more then anything.
The yelling and screaming, fists flying from your crazy father.
"Yo, bro, you ok."
"...fine."
"You hesitated."
You looked away and stared at a pocket knife.
Alfred suddenly grabbed you throwing you over his shoulder and carried you out of your bedroom.
"Hey, not cool! Put my down!"
"No way, we're going out on the town."
"What!?"
He carried past your parents who didn't notice you two.
He got on his bike with you on the back and road to a down town area. He stopped outside a bar.
"We're too young to go in a bar your 13 and I'm (age)...this was stupid, let's go ho-."
He ignored you and slapped his hand over your mouth.
"Listen."
You listened and sure enough you heard music coming from the bar. Good music...happy music and people laughing.
"I come here when dad gets mad. It's kinda my happy place. I'm hoping it would make you happy. I would hate for anything to happen to my little brother. I'm the hero even if it means saving you from yourself. I am your big brother you can tell me anything. I'll always be here with you through the good and the worst. He held up your pocket knife before putting it back in his pocket. "I'm hanging on to this for a while so for now it's a beautiful night so let's enjoy it for a little while.
"I'm...not...going...to cry." you said with tears in your eyes.
Alfred just smile softly. "It's ok bro. Come on we'll go home dad should have calm down by now but from now on come to me if you don't want to live I'll give you a reason to live to see tomorrow."