Bully! BTT x Male! Reader (Prussia's Ending)

You hide your face with your hoodie not wanting a certain group to see you. They found your sketchbook and found out about your crush on the three of them now it was hell on you. You had become a personal toy to them, a slave if you will. Whatever they wanted, you would do it, to keep from others finding out.

"I could always run away...get a bus ticket to (place). I may only have $20 to my name but it'll last me a couple of days...right?"

You glance up at nobody caring.

"Fuck it I'm better off jumping off a bridge, not like anyone would miss me. Some gay boy in class that's used by the biggest bullies in school."

Suddenly two hands slammed down on your shoulders a familiar german voice whispering in your ear to follow him.

You obey and follow him to the boys' locker room. Where Antonio and Francis were waiting.

"Zhe money?" Gilbert said.

You gave him the last $20 you had. "The bridge it is then," you muttered to yourself but Gilbert heard you.

"Vhat bridge?"

"Nothing for you to be concerned about."

"What did you mean?"

"It none of your damn business. Not like you fuckers would give a damn about anyone except yourselves," You shouted.

They stood there dumbfounded, it would seem however, Francis stepped forward with your sketchbook.

"What you're still going to threaten me with some fucking pictures? Go ahead show the whole damn school. I'll already be gone." You said before running out of the locker room pushing Antonio out of the way as you went passed.

You ran out of the school and straight toward an old railroad bridge that was no longer in use. Your slender frame allowed you to slip between the locked gates with ease.