Grandmano x Child Reader

You skipped on ahead of your daddy. Your red hood hiding your hair, your cape flying behind you.
"Come on da...I mean grandma." You giggled.
Your daddy had lost a bet with Toni and know had to dress up as your grandma and you as little red riding hood.
"Come on we have to find To...I mean the big bad wolf."
"Shouldn't you be running from the big bad wolf, little red?" A man said.
Your daddy pulled you away from him and continued up the street.
"Stay close to me." He warned.
"There you are!" Antonio said seeing you.
"Toni!" You jumped into his arms. "Grandma's grumpy."
"Oh maybe the big bad wolf could change her mind."
"Are you going to eat her? Cause I won't let you."
"No, I won't eat her, promise."
"Are you going to kiss her?" You whisper so only he would hear it.
He put a finger to his lip, which to you meant yes and not to say anything.
You giggled as he set you on your feet. "I'm going to this house to get candy." You pointed to the house and ran off.
You got your candy and on your way back the man from before stopped you.
"Hey, little red, you like candy don't you?"
"Yeah." You said hesitantly.
"Well, I know where tons of candy is." He reached for your hand but was stopped.
"Touch my little red I'll kill you." Antonio stood behind him holding his arm so he wouldn't touch you.
"Who the hell are you?"
A crowded started gathering around your daddy pulled you out of the way.
"Daddy, Toni let's just go home. I don't want to trick or treat anymore."
Antonio let the man go.
Your daddy was silent the whole way home. Normal he would have something to say but no, not a word.
At home Toni walked you to bed and tucked you in.
"Did you kiss him?"
"No."
"For a big bad wolf you not very brave. You can stand up to a bad guy but you can't kiss the one person you love."
"What if he doesn't love me the same?"
"He does...trust me. Now go wolf off the grandma's room."
"Night little red."
You walked to your door and opened it a crack. You listened for a while and sure enough.
"What took you so long, idiot!?" Your dad shouted but was silenced not long after.
"Don't gobble grandma up now, wolf. You promised." You shouted out before shutting the door and going to bed.