"No Sanyukta aaisa nehi hain." He caught her shoulder.

"Don't touch me Randhir, I just hate you and I won't come back to you. Bass yeh exam khatam ho jaye phir main tumhe divorce notice bhej dungi, I want divorce only." Sanyukta hissed in anger. Her words hurts him a lot but somewhere he knows that he deserv it.

"Please Sanyukta don't say like this, I know you are angry on me, toh tum jo chaho saza de do but mujhe chhod kar mat jau." His eyes brimmed with tears where Sanyukta's eyes were also moist.

"Tumne meri zindegi barbaad kar di, aab aur keya chahiye tumhe?" Sanyukta said and bursted out into tears when Randhir hold her shoulder.

"Sanyukta please give me one chance one last chance, I promise main sab kuch thik kar dunga." Randhir said holding her shoulder when Sanyukta was sobbing badly.

"Sanyukta please, this time I won't let you down, I promise..." But before he can completed Sanyukta lost her senses suddenly.

"Sanyukta? Sanyukta?" Randhir take her name and started patting her cheeks but she doesn't responding, so he starts the car without wasting any time and drove away his car to the hospital next.

                                * * * * * * * * *

As soon as Karan came out after checking Sanyukta, Randhir rushed towards him.

"Aab Sanyukta kaisi hain jijaji, usse huya keya hain achanak se behosh kyu ho geyi?" Randhir asked in a breath when Karan lowered his lashes.

"Jijaji aap chup kyu hain, Sanyukta ko keya huya hain boliye na please?" Randhir shaking Karan while asking him.

"Randhir please be strong it's a serious situation, you have to be strong." Karan said holding Randhir's one shoulder when his face lost all it's colour.

"Jijaji keya huya hain Sanyukta ko, please tell me!" Randhir got panicked.

"Randhir wo-wo Sanyukta... Sanyukta is..." Karan was stammered.

"Sanyukta ko keya?" Randhir asked impatiently.

"Sanyukta is pregnant Randhir. Congratulations, you are going to be a dad." Karan said excitedly and hugged Randhir when Randhir's lips curved into a faint smile.

"Congrats bro." Karan said again broking the hug and Randhir smiled brightly this time.

"How is Sanyukta, keya main usse mill sakta hu?" Randhir asked curiously.

"She is fine aur usse hosh vi aah geya hain toh tum usse mill sakte ho." Karan informed him.

"Keya usse pata hain iss ware mein?" Randhir asked hesitantly.

"Yes, she know everything but now please excuse me I have to go." Karan said and left when Randhir went towards Sanyukta's cabin.

Randhir entered and saw Sanyukta was laying on the bed and looking at the ceiling. As soon as Randhir entered their eyes latched. Randhir rushed towards Sanyukta and hugged her tightly.

"Sanyukta suna tumne jijaji ne keya kaha, you are pregnant. Yes Sanyukta you are pregnant. You are going to be mom and me dad. Aab dekhna sab kuch thik ho jayega, the baby will change the whole scenario." Randhir said and kissed on her forehead when Sanyukta kept mum.

"Sanyukta what happened, is everything alright? Are you feeling sick?" Randhir asked holding her one hand when she looked at him coldly.

"I don't want this child. Mujhe yeh bachcha nehi chahiye." She said coldly thus Randhir got shocked.

"What are you saying Sanyukta, are you crazy? This is our child, the symbol of our love." Randhir said surprisingly.

"Love! You call that love Randhir! No that was not love, that was your lust and this child is the symbol of that only." Sanyukta said bitterly.