A little about me

Sorry for the video but that's exactly what I'm going to be writing about in this first page so that you guys will know a little bit about me.

First off, I'm a big fan of BTS (army) and Mamamoo (moomoo) that I just want to start writing fan fictions about them since I've seen so many videos of this bangmoo ship and I immediately fell in love with both groups together

My ultimate bias in Mamamoo would have to be byul or Moonbyul because I fell for her with her girl crush style and even though I love the other members, I must say that Byul captured my attention the most and so for this reason, I'm mostly going to wrote about Byul with the BTS members although the rest of Mamamoo' members will appear in these stories. So, I'm mostly bias to writing about Byul X BTS fan fictions.

My bias in BTS would have to be Tae because he's just so him (you know what I mean), his looks is perfect and so is his personality as he's sometimes so upbeat then he's something else later. Although, it's hard to pick a bias really because how can you not love these 7 dorks and their perfect bond and teamwork or as Namjoon said "teamwork makes the dreamwork".

So, I'm writing these stories to entertain and fulfill the thirst for BTS X Mamamoo shippers out there who wants more fan fictions about these two groups together.

Please enjoy what I write and I may not be writing continuously as I have to revise for my exams but after, I'll have plenty of time to. So enjoy!! 

P.S. It's my first time writing a fan fiction and I'm open to any suggestions for a future story or any improvements.