Chapter 1 - Cupid

Hello there, I know you very well, in fact, I am 90% sure we've met, well not in person exactly...but you'll get the idea soon.

I am the one who made you fall for that beautiful girl or that dashing boy you saw a few days ago, and if that doesn't ring a bell, then it must've been that unidentified mysterious human you've seen recently. Well, whatever the case was, the main point of this is that I was the one who made your heart skip a beat when you saw them. Yup, and maybe you still don't know who I am, and that's okay because I have plenty of clues, let me give you another, people celebrate me on February 14. What? You still don't know who I am? Do I have to spell it out for you? Are you honestly this stupid or are you just playing around with me? You're frustrating me dear, I'm the one who plays with your heart? The god of love? Fuck, fine, I'll just tell you, I'm Cupid, woohoo, what a surprise, I can't believe it!...Oh, cut me some slack I work full-time!

Anyway, I heard you, yeah you the one who said they've never been in love, well, that's either because I am saving you for later because you're too precious or because I accidentally forgot you existed but hey I wouldn't be the first to forget about your existence am I right? Anyway shut up, I heard you too little miss I-am-too-broken-to-fall-in-love-anymore, I...can explain, you see you were probably one of the people I had fun with, hahaha...I used you just to see how much you could take until you could no longer fall in love, but don't worry I'll come back to you and promise a better love life....if I remember, I am guilty of letting people die before I gave them a good love life, but you can't blame me, it's Death's fault for putting an expiration date on everyone. All I do is play with the little toys Life gave me, that's right, you are the little toys, call me mischievous, evil, crazy, I'll take them all, know that you can't escape me and maybe you will, but again, that means I forgot about you.