68. A way up

Jae's mom called the next day but he never picked her up, Taeyong was right she didn't deserve him. Now he knew her hate had nothing to do with him, but so much in his life had to do with her. He tried to concentrate, he was glad Sicheng didn't ask about anything he just tried to cheer him up. This week Jae's mom tried to call six more times and his father came to apologize for his behavior, he said he's never imagined Taeyong came to say this, he rather suspected Taeyong had came to say his proposal for Jae's hand, and Jae was shocked how complete nonsense the man was living in.

The good news in all of this was their plane to London departed in two days and Taeil bought tickets for Doyoung and Ten, as they decided to support Mark Sicheng and Jae. But Jae knew Taeil wanted to see Lauren.

One day before the departure Ten texted Jae, he said he noticed that Jae's online audio became number two and one on a few online charts, and the boy checked it, to his surprise he found out Ten's right.

"You have to sing the song during my concert man, it will be the break through," said Mark so Jae was very stressed when he packed everything and left for the airport.

He knew it will cost a lot to perform this song that included 'r', now when he understood where his speech defect came from it became terrifying.

The long flight to Europe was a time where he could think so much he was fed up so he talked to Mark a lot.

"I just wondef do you still keep in touch with Bianca, you know the gifl ffom the camp?" asked Jae.

"Oh man, no it's been three years, she probably forgot me," Mark smiled. "This was just a summer love, I'm single and happy," he tried to play it cool but it turned out he was single since the break up with Bianca after this memorable summer, the first summer Jae had spent with Taeyong.

The thing that came to Jae after some time was that Taeyong had confessed to his mother he is older than Jae thought he is. He had to be 21 now, but Jae thought it's a little sexy.

He was thinking about it way too much.

They landed and checked in in the nice hotel not far from the theatre, some fans were waiting in the rain and Mark stopped to sing autographs. The girls made a lot of noise when they noticed Taeil who tried to sneak into the hotel without being noticed but went back and signed autographs too. He was a little pale when they reached the reception.

"I hope Mr. Jacksonville won't be mad, I'm not in your company," he said.

"But Taeil ffiend," said Sicheng smiling while he handed the papers to the lady.

Ten was shivering behind them, he was so sad since the break up with Rachel, even if Doyoung assured him she's a horrible person.

They got the keys to the rooms and separated on the right floor. Jae closed his door wishing to spend some lonely time, he wanted to go and visit London but the rain was so heavy he decided to do it tomorrow, and went to sleep early because the jet lag began to kick in.

Unfortunately the next morning was as cloudy as the previous night, the rain was pouring and hammering against the windows and Jae skipped breakfast. Sicheng was worried so he brought him some toasts and coffee. Jae was thankful he admired how good their relationship was after the love affair and break up. Maybe if there had been real love involved it would't be that easy.

"Concert great," Sicheng was excited, he told Jae about everything he planned and showed him photos of his stage clothes.

Jae smiled, he wanted to be happy at least one day, today their first star was giving a concert, his own concert, that was sold out, and they knew it's a huge thing.

Sicheng's father called to congratulate both and promised to sent them over a few professional managers to help them move further but Jae refused, he was doing it himself with Sicehng and he knew if they need people, they will find the right one.

The weather was very miserable but the group of friends was in good moods despite Mark who was so nervous he wasn't able to eat dinner but even Ten joked about the dessert.

At two p.m. everyone met in the main hall to take the cars to the venue but Doyoung was hurrying somewhere with a huge umbrella.

"Whefe afe you going?" asked Jae and Doyoung turned to them.

"I lost a piece of luggage on the airport and they called me and said it's there, will meet you in the theatre," he waved and ran out of the hotel into the shower from the sky.

"How can he thing of lost luggage now, when Mark will have his first concert," Ten got mad again and complained at Doyoung the whole ride so Jae was very pleased when they finaly reached the old theatre. They saw the fans who were waiting and soaking in the water, and Jae went straight to the organizer and asked him to let them in immediately so they won't stay in the rain.

"You're a very good man, Mr. Jung," said the organizer, a man in his forties who came from their city but had moved to London years ago.

"Thanks," Jae tried to smile.

Now he was nervous too, he only remembered his performance when Ten who played the stylist came to make his hair and make up and gave him the stage outfit. Jae changed quickly while Ten complained he is blinking too much, when he tried to place some mascara on his eyelashes. Finally the torture of make up was done and Jae went to the second changing room to find a pale Mark who was staring at his own mirror reflection.

 Finally the torture of make up was done and Jae went to the second changing room to find a pale Mark who was staring at his own mirror reflection

Thank you for all the amazing support, I can't believe there are only 3 chapters of this story left.

So what do you think about the friends going for Mark's concert, will Jae be able to perform the song with r in it?

Also my new Jaeyong story will be up the the end of the week, more info soon :)

Much <3