26. Locker room

He stormed into the building and got to the practice room. He danced for two hours without a break letting all his anger out in it.

He was exhausted when he reached the changing room and opened a locker with his sport bag grabbing a fresh t-shirt.

The door behind him crackled and he turned around, the sun was setting, normally no one was here at this hour and Jae shivered a bit when he saw his ex who stopped right beside him. Deep dark eyes were drilling holes in him.

Jae turned to his locker focusing on ignoring the person in the room that made his butterflies awake and his stomach twist despite all the hate.

"Jae," the deep voice behind him made all the hair on his body raise and Jae inhaled sharply. "Jae I need you to know it was a stupid mistake, the heat of the moment, the drugs, this kiss didn't matter at all," said Taeyong moving so close to him Jae felt heat on his back.

"I've heaft you'fe good with wofds," he muttered coldly.

"I'm better in this," whispered Taeyong and Jae felt hot air on his neck.

He wanted to fight to push Taeyong into the locker on the other side but burning lips bit into his neck playfully and he was slammed against his own locker that crackled shut abruptly.

It wasn't gentle at all the way the other's hands touched his sides and grabbed his shirt tearing it from his body. He inhaled, he should really press his elbow between Taeyong's ribs but he somehow wasn't able to move, while this lips moved down his spine between his shoulder blades and he felt the rough surface of a wet tongue along his skin.

The rushed moves were all around him, opening his belt unzipping his pants. Hot skin laid on his back and he felt rush movements between his bare butts. He really had no will to be taken here and now against a locker when his chest and face were pressed to the cold metal but the kisses on his neck and shoulders became urgent and he felt needing and pain. He was slammed against the locker in deep, rough moves and had grabbed the edges of it to not to fall while the surface in front of him was turning into steam under his breath. Sweat mixed, vision blurred and Jae inhaled sharply clenching his teeth to not to moan and not to give Taeyong this satisfaction of knowing how turned on he is but it was hard to stand the passion inside him and Jae leaned his head back feeling like flying.

Doyoung had told they should talk, and Jae wanted to never talk again, to hate Taeyong forever, why was he so weak why couldn't he say no or stop. He was taken in the most passionate and less gentle way ever but something deep inside him wished for it and he moaned louder while Taeyong laid his head in the crack of his neck and he felt nails digging into his sides leaving deep bleeding scratches, but he was way above the edge, to far away to care.

The world came back and Jae breathed in sharply leaning his forehead against the cold metal of the locker and getting back to his senses. The delicate kisses on the back of his neck made him insane.

He was turned around and his back slammed against the locker. Taeyong's face was red, deep blushes covered his cheek and he bit him lip.

He moved closer and Jae felt he's turned on again and he wished noting more than the sensation of his ex boyfriend's lips. And they came, lying into his lips so passionately that he grabbed the locker again to not to fall. After minutes and minutes of hot wet kissing and a very right tongue fight they slowly parted and Jae felt he is so mixed between love desire and hate.

"I love you," whispered Taeyong and Jae's heart sped up. "Please come back."

Jae lowered his head he hesitated.

Was he the weakest human? Was everyone as weak in front of so much love.

"No," he muttered quietly getting his underwear back on his hips and zipping his jeans up.

An awkward silence fell and he heard Taeyong's loud breath.

"Can you at least be my boyfriend again?" asked Taeyong.

"No," Jas shook his head lowering a little to grab the t-shirt from the bench.

"Can we at least talk to each other?" asked Taeyong and for the first time he sounded desperate.

Jae pulled the t-shirt over his head and arms and turned to the locker, he grabbed his bag.

"Maybe," he muttered getting past Taeyong to his second t-shirt that was on the floor. He pushed it into the bag and walked out of the locker room. He moved quickly so Taeyong won't see the wide smile that formed on his face.

Minutes late Jae reached the cool autumn air outside but the smile couldn't leave him, he stared into the sky too happy to even get it into words.

"Jae, oh ok," Doyoung ran to him he eyed him up and winced.

Jae didn't care how he looked like, he grinned like an idiot and Doyoung shook his head.

"Anyway, Sicheng had seen you and Taeyong doing stuff... he ran to Yuta to try it out," muttered a very unhappy Doyoung.

"What!" Jae needed a moment to process these words.

Thank you for you amazing support and love.

What do you think about the way Taeyong wanted to cause Jae to forgive him? What do you think about Jae's reaction? What will Yuwin do?

Also lately I've made a Twitter account, if you like you can find me there, the link is on my profile page, you can also advise me what to post there, I'll be glad for any help :)

Much <3