65. Just ffiends

Jae couldn't find out what had caused Doyoung's strange behavior but he soon forgot about it.

Two days later he was on a goodbye party the students made in a fancy club and he had a special lounge on a balcony with Sicheng and Taeil. Doyoung refused to come and Ten was too broken to dance. Jae was leaning against the barrier observing how Johnny was offering a pretty girl drinks at the bar, while Hansol was dancing with nine girls at once, but he still managed to give each a lot of attention.

Jae laughed these tow will never change, he thought he might get enough money soon to give it anonymously back to Taeyong and pay the debt, so it brightened his days a little. Sicheng stopped next to him and smiled.

"Made it Jae, own company, SJ Music, great job," he stretched his hand out and Jae shook it.

They were partners and they managed to get through the hard phase together and it didn't break their friendship.

Jae looked into the boy's eyes he hesitated but leaned closer to his face, maybe if he would kiss Sicheng again he will feel something and forget his trip above the clouds.

"Jae, no lie to Sicheng and Jae," the boy moved back. "Jae ffiend ok, just ffiend," said Sicheng and Jae felt something burning down his stomach.

"Afe you bfeaking up with me?" he said smiling.

"Yes," Sicheng nodded and smiled bright, and Jae was about to jump at him and hug him from happiness, but he guessed this would be too strange.

"Jae nice night," Sicheng turned to the dance floor view, his face became sad.

Jae followed his gaze and saw Yuta who was dancing with a pretty blonde girl, but Sicheng bit his lip and smiled to Jae again then walked to the stairs.

He left the club and Jae glanced around, the lights seemed brighter as there was a heavy burden lifted off him, he was a free man again and he has never heard about a break up that was so great and pleasant for both sides.

After the break up Sicheng and Jae acted so normal to each other like if nothing has ever happened and both wondered how it was even possible, Jae went through most of the exams and he was really happy when he found out their dance teacher had caught a very bad virus during an exotic trip and the dance exam will take place in September, right before the start of the new academic year.

Jae left the main information board with a hurry happy about it, he didn't need to see Taeyong for longer. He walked to his building around building D when he saw Doyoung and Kun, both standing next to the alley and looking at each other as if they were about to fight so Jae moved closer.

"Look at this Mr. Clever!" Doyoung turned some photos around and Jae saw Kun who was buying drugs from Rachel and taking them in the bushes behind the library and they boy trembled.

"You can't!" he said in a unnaturally high voice. "It was just one time," he added.

"One time! Aha, what about Friday and Saturday, Sunday, Monday... Tuesday!" Doyoung was throwing more and more photos in his hands and Jae tried to keep a straight face. "So Kun from no on no one will do you homework ever again!" Dy seemed proud. "Or this will land in the press and I guess the last thing DL Records needs right now is a drug scandal with their trainee."

Kun trembled his face went from dark to pale.

"Ok, but I will keep Taeil pictures just in case, so... so no one comes to strange ideas," he suddenly lost all his confidence.

"If you really like to watch them under your pillow late at night," Doyoung raised his brow and Kun looked like if he's about to cry.

"I'm not perverted!" he shouted and stormed off while Doyoung and Jae burst out with laughter.

"This was gfeat," said Jae coming closer. "How did you get that?"

"Ten told me about Rachel and I knew immediately if Kun had taken drugs in the past he's probably still doing it so I ran to her and she told me when she meets him, and were his secret place is, I proposed her I'll tell a better word about her to Ten," Doyoung blinked.

"Genius," Jae smiled.

"So after a year of doing this rat's homework I'm a free man," Doyoung smiled. "I knew I'll catch him."

Jae smiled wide. At least Kun wasn't their problem anymore.

Thank you for your support and all the love for this story

What do you think about Jaewin breaking up and Doyoung finally catching Kun?

Also what do you think about NCT's Mama performance today? They won an award 😊👏

Much <3