49. Brothers

"Sicheng... you... you... but it must have been!" Taeil looked sick.

"Sicheng's fifst time, yes I know I'm not pfoud of it," muttered Jae quietly. "But it was good, I made it good, the best fifst time he could evef get, not like the one I had," Jae swallowed.

"So it's revenge?" asked Taeil. "You're using Sicheng to get some revenge on Taeyong that is only in your fantasy," said the boy.

"No, I like Sicheng, at least he's thefe fof me, he took me when Taeyong cheated on me, he always helped me and was thefe, and Taeyong... when is he thefe fof me, when he wants sex, of when the likes to play the nice boyffiend and make some fancy tfips of gifts. And then I'm in his flat and he cleans, he takes me to Eufope and he cleans, he asks me ont on a date we end up on a lame dinnef with his sistef, he leaves me fof six months and calls me when he's dfunk, he goes to give up an essay at school and ends up making out with you. You know when we wefe on the tfip, he nevef asked me whefe I want to go, he chose what he liked, he nevef tells me anything about himself of his life, I still know as less about him as you, and dufing the tfip he flifted with a gifl and wasn't even able to tell hef I'm his boyffiend when I asked him, he just made a huge scene when he boffowed hef scaff and kissed me in ffont of evefyone. And femembef when my pafents kicked me out because of him. He just laft me on youf dfiveway," Jae felt hot tears rolling down his cheeks. "Sicheng at least is thefe, he is thefe, and when I open my eyes I know he will be thefe that he will act the same way he had acted last evening, and Taeyong... I'm nevef sufe if he will be thefe of all gone. Because he's gone so often even if his body stays thefe," Jae was so angry. "He nevef felt soffy because he cheated, he said it was fun, he nevef cafed about you of the way you feel of any of my ffiends, only Yuta because Yuta is the same, selfish till the last level of him, when Yuta acts bad he always says he will talk to him but he doesn't, and he tells all his woffies and secfets and thoughts to Yuta but nevef to me. He doesn't even allow me to tell that I topped a few times when we had sex because he doesn't want to lose his pfide and people to find out that I can be a man too," Jae was so angry.

He talked without a moment for a breath, all these months he was keeping all of this inside and now he understood why it was so easy for him to be with Sicheng because Sicheng felt like a safe place and Taeyong was never there when he needed him the most, like his parents.

He loved someone who played and rejected him, who only cared about himself, his own pride and the way he will look in front of others, like his mum and Jae shivered.

Taeil took him in his arms and Jae cried into the boy's hoodie, wasn't he here to cheer Taeil up after the Laruen break up, but here Taeil was again, taking care of him like the guardian angel he was all his life and Jae felt so stupid so bad and unworthy.

"Taeil, I'm so soffy, so so soffy, please fofgive me, I love you so much," Jae cried louder. "You'fe the bfothef I've nevef had, the mom and dad I've nevef had, the best best ffiend on the whole wide wofld, I wouldn't be hefe without you," Jae sobbed so loud. "Please fofgive me."

"Shhhh, Jae I should be begging for your forgiveness, I love you too, you're my little brother, nothing can change that," Taeil pulled him closer and caressed his hair with his little hand.

Jae swallowed and cried into his best friends clothes, from all the things that had happened lately winning Taeil back was the best.

The next morning Jae slept in, he had good dreams, and he was smiling bright when he woke up remembering that he and Taeil are friends again. The apartment was empty and Sicheng had left a little message next to the morning shopping he also drew a lot of emojis and hearts and Jae caressed the paper lovingly.

Jae took a lot of time for himself this morning so he was late for the dance practice with his band. He was out of breath when he reached the room and stopped inside. He thought they will be in the middle of the routine but something was wrong. Jae blinked a few times till he noticed a very pale Kun who was sitting next to the mirror. In the corner Donghyuck was crying into Jaemin's arms and Jae tensed.

"What's up? Whefe's Sicheng?" asked Jae.

"He... he..." Donghyuck sobbed louder and Jae felt a cold shiver runnig down his spine.

"He was kicked our of the band and the company this morning," said Kun and Jae froze.  "It's all your fault!" he added.

"Mine?" Jae took a deep breath.

"Yes yours, did you really have to!" Kun looked away from him.

"But, but," Jae stuttered.

The world was falling into pieces and he had no idea why. No one knew, no one, maybe Kun but he would never tell, no one but Taeil, but Taeil wouldn't tell too.

"Whefe is he?" asked Jae.

"Went back to pack he's going back to China today," said Kun.

Thank you for you support, it means so much.

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Jae and Teail making up? What about Jae feelings towards Taeyong? Why do you think Sicheng was kicked out of the band?

Also if you want to read a sneak peek of the new chapters a day earlier, please check out my Twitter.

Much <3