18. Mysophobic

The security jumped up and Jae froze in the middle of the hall. He saw a taxi and paparazzi who were pushed out of the way by Taeyong's four security guards and then a figure in torn black jeans and a gray hoodie appeared on the pavement and Jae felt he's not able to breath anymore.

The golden door opened and the securities stopped in front of it to not to let anyone in.

"Hello Mr. Lee, Miss Jungo took care of the falt well everything is in perfect order," said the building security and Taeyong bowed down and turned to him.

Jae couldn't move he just stood there till Taeyong noticed his existence. He smiled wide and walked to him stopping right in front of him.

"Was a long time," he muttered and then Jae acted and jumped on him hugging him tightly.

He felt heat and tears, he was to mixed and torn. He was pressing the boy's body to him as if he might break him but he needed to show him how much he missed him.

"Jae bear hugg, I get no air," squealed Taeyong and Jae made his hug a little less tight. "Come, we don't need to be on all covers today," Taeyong glanced towards the door and grabbed Jae's hand pulling him towards the elevator.

Jae didn't know what to do. He blushed like an idiot and placed his head on Taeyong's shoulder inhaling his scent.

He wasn't sure how to express his touch he had waited for this moment for so long and now he was so helpless.

Taeyong giggled glancing at him and caressed his back when they hugged.

They walked through the corridor like two teddybears as Jae didn't want to let go and Taeyong had difficulties in opening the apartment door then he finally succeeded and they walked in. Jae wanted to push him towards the couch but Taeyong said "Shoes," and Jae let go groaning.

He untied his trainers quickly and left them in the middle of the hall but Taeyong raised his brow so Jae waked back and placed them in a nice line next to the wall.

"Yes better," muttered Taeyong smiling bright.

He grabbed Jae's hand and pulled him closer till the tips of their noses touched.

"This is the moment I was waiting for," said Taeyong leaning in and Jae felt as nervous as during the first kiss when the burning stains laid on his lips. He grabbed the other's waist and pulled his hair when they started to kiss harder and more passionate. They let go and gasped for air and Taeyong smiled.

"I guess you didn't have breakfast," he said stepping into the huge living room with the glass wall that showed a magnificent city view.

"I... I... don't need bfeakfast," muttered Jae blushing.

All he needed was in front of him and he wanted more hugs and kisses.

"But I won't let you starve," said Taeyong and ran to the kitchen.

Jae was left alone in the middle of the living room and his stomach turned. How could he expect something different than what he got all the time. But he was slowly learning how to deal in this situations. He walked to the kitchen where Taeyong was busy running from the fridge to the cupboards and putting a lot of pans and pots on the counters.

"Listen, I need you," said Jae getting in his way and Taeyong stopped to peck his lips quickly and smiled.

"Sure, but I need breakfast," he dived under Jae's arm and rushed to the oven.

Jae swallowed, he sat on one of the wooden chairs next to the kitchen table and waited. Taeyong was running around like crazy and placing all things in the shelves in a different order, then he began to rub the polished counters clean and complain at the total mess in the apartment.

Jae got pretty bord and he texted Taeil telling him it's the same old song again while a bowl of rice and a spoon were placed right before his nose.

Soon a total dinner like breakfast was on the table and Jae decided to eat if there was nothing better to do left.

Taeyong eat quickly he seemed really hungry and Jae thought that maybe after the long fight he really needed some food.

"So, homu domun," said Taeyong between chewing.

"Swallow fifst," muttered Jae.

The boy did and sent him a wide smile.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Fight now, bad," said Jae honestly.

"Now you're the one who only wants to lay me down," Taeyong raised his brow and Jae felt deep blushes.

"No," he shook his head. "But a kiss would be nice."

"I don't want us to starve before kissing," said Taeyong and moved another steaming bowl towards himself.

"Yes, I see," muttered Jae.

The situation was awkward and Jae tried to draw lines into the plate with his chopstick what caused a lot of unpleasant noise.

Taeyong pretended that he didn't hear and eat peacefully.

When he finished he washed the dishes so clean they were glittering in the lamp ligh but he still placed them into the dishwasher.

Jae rubbed his face he was ready to go, he was upset and angry.

"Ok, so..." Taeyong sat on the edge of the table top next to him. "Don't be so mad I need a moment to get used to you again," said Taeyong caressing his cheek.

"Why?" asked Jae his face dark.

"It's been months ok," Taeyong started to play with his hair. "But I'm so happy you're here," he added.

"Feally, afe you?" said Jae sarcastically. "I guess if I wasn't hefe you would be doing what you feally want to do and this is cleaning the flat till thefe's no place you didn't double checked," said Jae.

Taeyong laughed.

"Ok, I admit it would make me feel better, right now it's uncomfortable, all this moments when I think this cleaning stuff lady had left her fingerprints and her germs all around here. Oh I must change the sheets!" Taeyong shouted loud and ran out of the kitchen.

'It's a disease,' that's what Doyoung would tell him and add a few details about it but Jae was so mad.

He jumped up and crossed the flat all the way to the bedroom. Taeyong was changing the sheets using plastic gloves when Jae stormed in.

"That's why I don't want to live with you!" he shouted and Taeyong let the pillow fall from his hand onto the floor.

Thank you for your love and feedback it keeps me writing.

So what do you think about Jaeyong's meeting after the half year of being apart?

Also my Yuwin fanfiction "Risk my wings" is up, so for everyone interested you can check it out.

Much <3