16. Weird time

"Which one the tall or the shorter?" said a brunette on Lauren's right.

"The short one," muttered the curly haired girl.

"Oh yes, he's so good in bed," Lauren turned around and her burning eyes slid over Taeil who became as pale as paper.

The girls giggled and ran away including Lauren and Taeil stopped and slammed his books on a brick wall.

"Calm down," said Jae.

"How can she tell the whole school about my bed skills!" shouted Taeil.

"Ym... but she said youf good," whiepered Jae.

"That's not helpful. Now everyone here thinks I'm some kind of easy guy," Taeil grabbed his books and stormed off.

Jae coughed. He guessed Taeil hasn't noticed the fiery way Lauren was looking at him.

It was three days to Taeyong's comeback and Jae was getting red all the time imaging their meeting. Mr. Jacksonville called him and asked him not to go to the airport because of the fans and press and Jae was pretty upset but promised he won't.

Taeil was in the library again even if darkness has fallen and Jae guessed he was hiding from the whole world. Since Lauren has slipped the information about his bed skills girls were constantly around him giggling and tossing glances his way, some smuggled small letters into his bag and books and one begged him to lay her down officially on the way to the cafeteria. To Jae's horror this conversation was overheard by Yuta Hansol and Johnny who started to make some naughty moans every time Taeil was next to them.

Jae felt very sorry for Taeil but couldn't help him at all. He walked back to the dorm hoping for a late night conversation with Taeyong. The door was still in a bad state and Jae closed it carefully to not to make it worse. He walked to his bed and noticed light in the bathroom, the door was open. Was Taeil back before him, but Taeil always closed the door and there was some singing but in such a horrible way, that Jae used his hands to close his ears.

He moved to the door and glanced inside and his face fell.

There was this guy who shared the room with Hansol sitting in a lot of bubbles in his bathtub in a creepy pink caul on his head while he was rubbing his back with a huge silver brush.

Jae closed his eyes and opened them again, he pinched himself but the guy was still there.

He had noticed him and smiled in a mean way.

"What's this?" asked Jae.

"There are cockroaches in the main bath so I'm using yours," said the guy and Jae shivered.

"That's enough!" he groaned and ran out banging the door on the way.

He fell into Hansol's room and the boy looked at him from above his phone screen.

"Get youf foommate out of my bathfoom now!" shouted Jae.

Hansol blinked a few times and returned to his phone screen.

"Listen to me, I don't cafe what game you and Yuta afe playing, but I'm fed up!" shouted Jae.

"Oh, ok, just shut up," Hansol got up and hid the phone in his pocket.

But Jae banged to the next door the moment they were in the corridor. Two boys who were playing video games glanced at him. He asked them for help and found two more from different rooms.

With that company he stepped back into the room and the guy let the brush fall into the water when he saw the crowd.

"What this?" asked a skinny boy.

"This must be femoveed ffom my bathfoom," said Jae.

"Will you give me a beer for it?" asked the boy.

"Sufe," said Jae and the boy smiled.

He his friends the other two and Hansol walked to the guy who grabbed a towel and squeaked like a little pig when they lifted him by his arms and legs and took his glassed from the shelf and dragged him out of ther room while he screamed madly and tried to cover himself with the towel while the water drops and bubbles were stained all over the floor.

The group passed a completely shocked Taeil who stepped in the room.

"Thanks guys!" Jae slammed the door shut behind them.

Taeil was only able to blink and Jae shook his head.

How many more days can he stand, and for the first time he imagined Taeyong's beautiful flat as a better place for him.

The last day before Taeyong's return was bright and sunny an Jae tried to keep his mind busy so he decided o red on the lawn, but Taeil came hurrying to him.

"Come I'll ask her out," he said.

"Now?" wondered Jae.

"Yes," Taeil walked quickly and Jae shut his book and followed him.

They were running through the alleys and soon they were on the football field. A lot of people were there and Lauren and her friends were sitting on the lawn and giggling loud. Jae saw that Lauren is glancing one way all the time and he didn't need much to notice that Yuta was showing off his football skills not far from them. Jae's blood boiled, if Lauren will dear to reject Taeil for this loser again.

But there was also someone eles sitting on the other side of the field opposite to the girls reading his picture dictionary and tossing very secretive glanced towards Yuta under his pink fringe.

"I guess it's bad timing," whispered Taeil who also grasped the situation.

"Wait and obsefve," said Jae moving to a stand and pretending to read over there with Taeil.

The curly haired girl noticed Taeil and nudged Lauren, but she tossed one long glance their way and decided to ignore them causing Taeil to breath in sharply. Yuta scored another goal and the girls applauded loud.

"I can't look at it," Taeil moved up and left Jae alone.

So Jae watched and saw how Lauren glanced towars the stand and her smile faded for a moment. Soon Yuta kicked the ball and it rolled through the grass towards Sicheng stopping at his feet. Sicheng looked up.

Yuta ran to him and knelt in the grass, the boy grabbed the ball and lifted it handing it to Yuta and their fingers met on the ball for a brief moment.

"Yuta!" shouted one of the boys who were playing with him but Yuta stopped with the ball in his hands looking into Sicheng's eyes and he needed a moment to run back.

Sicheng's cheeks were burning when he returned to the book and Lauren moved up from the lawn and left the field while Jae watched the little boy. Maybe Doyoung was right about the similarity to him and Taeyong, the chemistry was so obvious Jae could feel sparks in the air whenever this two looked at each other.

 Maybe Doyoung was right about the similarity to him and Taeyong, the chemistry was so obvious Jae could feel sparks in the air whenever this two looked at each other

Thank you for your love and support.

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Lauren talking about her being intimate with Taeil, what about the slow beginnings of Yuwin?

Also for all Yuwin shippers, I'll post my first Yuwin story tomorrow, so if you like you can check it out :)

Btw, how do you like the fandom name?

Much <3