61. King Jae

He faced Taeyong with his back trying to relax, he pretended he was sleeping but he was far from it. Minutes passed and Jae was hurting and falling, he was biting the duvet to not to cry out or scream, he was stronger than this, stronger than this, he begged in his mind, and then he heard Taeyong's whisper, this low voice that always made him insanely in love. He needed moments to realize Taeyong was rapping under his breath and he turned around to see the boy resting on his elbows, while lying on his belly again with his head over a notebook, a pen in his hand. He was writing a song and Jae was stunned watching the view meters from him, the yellow light of the bedside table lamp made Taeyong's skin darker, a warm caramel tone, his hair had partly dried becoming messy and fluffy. He was biting the end of the pen in his lips and Jae felt he can't take in anymore watching one of the two small moles on Taeyong's lower lip he loved to lick when they were...

Jae jumped up, his mind was somewhere else when he walked to the other bed and laid on it leaning on his elbows too and Taeyong slipped a little to the side giving him space, because the bed was small.

Jae glanced over to Taeyong's handwriting and tried to read but he couldn't concentrate on the letters.

"A song?" he asked.

"Yes," Taeyong slammed the notebook shut.

"Please sing," whispered Jae.

"It's not ready," the boy started to put the notebook on the bedside table, but Jae grabbed his hand and electricity moved through him again.

"I don't cafe please show it," he asked and their eyes met.

Jae's breath became heavy and Taeyong's eyelids fell while his hot breath laid on Jae's face causing his heart to hammer like crazy.

The tips of their noses brushed but in the last moment Jae turned his head feeling so much pain.

"I... I can't," he begged.

Taeyong smiled, he opened the notebook and looked at it.

"Do you like what you see?" he asked and Jae blushed harder.

"No," he whispered even if it was hard for him to breath, when they were so close and the sides of their bodies were touching giving Jae so much pleasure.

"No?" Taeyong laughed. "Ok" he said grunting.

Jae moved his face towards the exposed shoulder and smelled Taeyong's skin. It ws like a drug and he moved his lips over the boy's skin feeling the known salty taste that was always driving him over the edge.

"No you don't like what you see," whispered Taeyong glancing at him when Jae glued his lips off the boy's shoulder.

"Sing," he said so Taeyong turned to the notebook while Jae buried his face into the boy's skin enjoying it so much.

He wanted to beg to scream, to kiss, to say I love you one thousand times in a row and then this voice sounded right next to him

"You couldn't forgive so you ran...

we play chess take a jet into the night...

A yellow light, the bed is smelling like your skin

hotel room lost in Neverland

and buzzing silence, unspoken screams,

forbidden vows, visible lies

bloodstained love, lips hot like ice

You were always afraid to show all your flaws

expose the real you, the one I love, from the beginning to the end, from toes till hair strings

from the letter you can't pronounce to the words you're scared to say or even sing

King Jae you are the love in me

I want to protect you

I want to be there for you

King Jae you are the light in me

I want to be better for you

I want you to come back to me

King Jae..."

Taeyong turned to him and his whisper faded so close to Jae's lips. The boy was trembling.

"I can't I pfomised Sicheng I won't touch you," he felt like hitting himself like killing himself when he spoke those words.

"If you promised I won't make you..." Taeyong turned his head and both inhaled sharply while the older boy leaned above his notebook and Jae laid down next to him observing him with so much love and regret.

Long minutes passed, Taeyong closed the notebook and placed it on the bedside table switching the light off. Jae closed his eyes, he pretended to sleep even if his body ached from longing.

Taeyong fell on the pillow so close to him and turned on his back, Jae heard his quickened breath while he was fighting with himself because his arms wanted to close the other in a tight hug.

The bed squeaked and Taeyong moved up. Jae shivered when he felt heat above his face, hair touching his nose and forehead.

"You promised Sicheng, but I haven't promised anything," whispered the boy pressing his wet lips to Jae's.

Time stopped the bed seemed to have flown ten feet above the clouds, were they in the jet again or just in this small room. Jae did all he could to stay still, to not to move his hands, not to grab Taeyong's hair and kiss him passionately to undress them and be as close as he wished to be.

These lips melted on his with the sweetness he missed so much, he only now realized how hard it was to live without this taste, but before he could feel the pleasure of the boy's tongue Taeyong moved up and laid next to him.

Jae was trembling, he had tears in the corners of his eyes but he stayed where he was frozen like a statue clenching his teeth and fists tight.

Thank you for your lovely support.

How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Taeyong's song? What do you think about the way Jae acted?

Also I have to tell you there are only 10 chapters of this story left.

Much <3