28. Math lesson

He walked to Sicheng's bedroom the door was wide open and Sicheng and Yuta were lying on their bellies on the boy's bed and studying maths. Sicheng was pretty good in maths and explained something to Yuta who was watching him with glittering eyes. Jae stopped and glanced at the lovely sight. Sicheng was talking eagerly and Yuta grabbed one of the pink strings and his fingertip caressed the boy's cheek causing Sicheng to turn to him. Moments later Yuta's eyelids fell and he inhaled deeper when he moved closer till his lips laid on Sicheng's huge ones. The boy moved his skinny hands to Yuta's chin and pulled him a little closer while he let him take the lead. There was a heavenly warmth on his face when Yuta was kissing him in a gentle and slow way, that made Jae fall into pieces. He leaned in the door frame feeling so strange, it had been weeks from the wild sex in the locker room and he missed kissing so much.

Moments later Yuta moved inches away and Sicheng pulled him closer again, so Yuta kissed him more and more slowly getting his tongue into play and everything in Jae turned. He remembered the first time when Taeyong had kissed him, the night when he made out with him for the first time in the strange disco bar against an old piano, and Jae turned around and walked to his room.

He considered calling Taeyong, taking a taxi to his flat and taking him on the couch, foor, bed, kitchen table wherever he would meet him and showing him how much he is missing his touch but he decided against it. His plan was to suffer through to the new year and then go back, so he tried to read but all the books landed on the floor and he couldn't stand it so he walked back to Sicheng's room. The picture had changed. The math book was still open but the boys were lying on the duvet, Yuta leaned his back on the pillow and played with the pink strings kissing Sicheng's hair from time to time while the boy was asleep on his chest his little nose cuddled into Yuta's gray t-shit.

"I'll go soon, I just don't want to wake him up," whispered Yuta noticing Jae.

But Jae walked to the wardrobe and grabbed a fluffy blanket he placed it over the two and Yuta seemed shocked.

"Just don't do anything stupid," muttered Jae. "He needs you," he added and Yuta thanked.

Jae left them cuddled under the blanket and walked out of the flat. He took a long way around the university grounds and called his father, he need someone way older than Doyoung to get some advice.

There was no way to oversee that one of university's hottest guys were in love, all the girls were gossiping in corridors and Jae smiled to himself whenever he heard about it. But it was so obvious. Yuta and Sicheng became inseparable, and there was no way to tell Yuta to not to show affection so physically and everywhere he went. He seemed addicted to Sicheng's touch and it was the same the other way around they literarily couldn't take their hands from themselves.

The bad thing was Yuta spent a lot of time in Sicheng's apartment but left before midnight, the good thing was for the first time in Jae's life Yuta was nice to him.

Winter came and Sicheng invited everyone to the huge ball in his villa in China for New Year's Eve.

Ten went to Thailand for Christmas, the break started quickly this year, and Taeil crawled into his room and hid from everyone. Doyoung wanted to invite Jae to his grandparents and his father told him they can meet in a restaurant for a fine dinner, but Jae preferred to stay alone in Sicheng's apartment even after the boy had left to visit home early.

It were lonely days. Yuta went to Japan but promised Sicheng to be at his before New Years Eve and Jae knew it was very hard for them to be apart only for a few days.

Kun visited his parents in China and the university became very empty. Jae saw only Hansol's strange roommate from time to time, and Lauren but they weren't talking for ages.

On the lonely Christmas evening he was sitting and opening presents. He used Sicheng's bedroom as he preferred the warm caramel walls and he found an awfully knitted cap from Doyoung and a long scarf from Ten in a strange orange color. Someone knocked and Jae glanced up. He forgot to close the apartment's door as Sicheng never really did it. Was it Lauren visiting.

"Come in," he said straightening.

The person pushed the door slightly and he saw gray-black hair strings and his stomach twisted.

"Hi, I came to play Santa," whispered Taeyong sliding into the room.

He was holding a lot of packages and Jae felt strange.

"Youf sistef needs you," he said.

"Oh I visited her earlier," Taeyong got red.

"You can leave youf pfesents and go," muttered Jae pointed at the small pile of presents on the bed.

Taeyong walked there and placed all the bags and packages on the pile.

Jae blinked.

"What I have a lot of money but only two people I can give presents to," he smiled shyly.

"I have bought you nothing," muttered Jae.

It was a lie he had bought a pretty black designer snapback Taeyong would fancy but he wanted to give it to him through Mr. Jacksonville as a fan gift.

"Oh it doesn't matter, I just want to make you happy," said Taeyong who stood next to the bed awkwardly.

"Thanks," Jae was sitting with his head low.

"Have you eaten anything?" asked Taeyong.

"I'm fine," whispered Jae who was living on sandwiches since Sicheng left. Sicheng always bought restaurant food for them.

"I made a nice dinner. I left it in the kitchen," said Taeyong. "If you like I can heat it up and we can eat, just like friends," assured Taeyong quietly.

"Ok," muttered Jae who was hungry and Taeyong's delicious food was a thing he could hardly reject.

"Great I'll prepare everything, see if you like the presents," Taeyong removed his scarf and ran out of the room.

Jae shivered. It will be hard to keep his plan with just the two of them.

He took the first bag and opened it noticing designer sneakers he really wished to have. He trembled getting through the pile of gifts unsure if he deserved it after being mad for so long.

He sneaked into the kitchen a few minutes later hiding the cap behind him.

"Actually I have something," muttered Jae showing the cap and stretching his hand out.

Thank you so much for your support, for sticking with my characters even in the hard times

So what do you think about Yuwin finally happening? What will happen to Jaeyong?

Much <3