34. Sad stories

A long silence fell and Jae shivered. Was it something he really wanted to hear.

"It was so stupid. I went to give the essay to the teacher and on the way back I bumped into Ten and Rachel with Taeil, they asked me to come for a drink, I told them I'm busy but they begged and I thought one drink won't be long. We went to Rachel's room and sat down. Ten was joking a lot and Taeil was sad about Lauren, Rachel's roommate brought a guy over and they made out all the time and Rachel gave the drinks. It was an ordinary drink I thought it will be ok but after a few minutes the reality became strange. My head felt too weak to get up and leave  my legs didn't want to carry me. Ten and Rachel started to dance and I did too. She gave me on more drink or were it three I don't remember, all worries faded and the people around me made out a lot I was turned on Taeil started to dance with himself and in this strange state I was suddenly thought he's looking cute. I grabbed the bottle and move to him, we shared it and the vision went blurry. He was on the bed I was all over him, we made out it was fun and after a very long time everything turned into black. I woke up the next morning with my head on Taeil's chest, trust me it was a shock. Next to us Rachel and Ten naked this was another bad view. I left the bed before Taeil woke  up and decided to go to Yuta to take a shower but I've met you on the lawn and you knew yes and it was so bad," Taeyong finished and Jae felt he's so torn.

"You acted like if nothing had happened," whispered Jae.

"I thought you'll never find out. I hoped it will stay between us idiots that were there, I guess Taeil would be too embarrassed to tell you, but you saw it and this was so bad, I knew I can't hide with what I did," Taeyong talked and Jae felt even more pain.

"So you would lie to me?" said Jae who felt teas on his cheeks. "Cheat on me and pfetens it nevef happened."

"Jae, I don't want to cheat on you ok, it was a weak moment I thought I'm stronger than that, really but I'm not. I had different people before you and a kiss isn't the same for me as it is for you, so it wasn't a big deal for me, a little stupid and embarrassing but nothing that mattered. But it mattered for you and I should have been stronger and better. From now on I'll try my best to never cheat on you again, little Jae," Taeyong turned his head and used his hand to wash Jae's tears off.

But Jae bit his lip and looked out of the huge windows.

He thought he had forgiven Taeyong but after listening how easy it was for him to cheat Jae felt new pain and hate. At least Taeil suffered and felt guilty and Taeyong was so ok with that as if it was a normal thing.

"What if..." Jae took a breath through the tears. "What if I did the same?" he asked.

"Jae," Taeyong moved up and started to kiss his face, each tear his closed lips. "I'm sorry."

"I will go now," said Jae getting up.

Taeyong never protested when he walked to the hall grabbed his jacket and shoes and walked the whole way back to Sicheng's apartment.

A day passed and the evening got long, January was passing by and each day there was a little bit brighter during the day. Jae found Sicheng asleep but without Yuta when he came back and he was proud of the boy. Darkness fell and Jae was in his room with Doyoung. He wanted to talk about Taeyong's story. He cried a lot when he repeated his boyfriend's words.

Then an awkward silence fell.

"Say something," whispered Jae.

"At least he told you he wants to change," said Doyoung.

"And?" Jae felt blank pain.

"People make mistakes, even people like me," Doyoung shook his head.

"What afe you talking about," asked Jae.

"My boy band audition," Doyoung sighed.

"Wow," Jae said harsh.

"Yes wow, it was so bad. You can't imagine. They were called Funky Flat and made disco music, danced in golden and pink clothes and the dorm, this was so awful," Doyoung raised his voice. "There were mosquitoes huge ones and cockroaches and you couldn't sleep. The record company had no money so they hired some hut in the jungle, the choreographer was probably from the street same with the vocal coach. The song had a obscene lyrics and my band mates," Doyoung covered his head with his hands. "One was from here, one from Thailand, two from China, I guess no one back there auditions for this label because the guy from Thailand was the son of our manager. The guys couldn't sing or dance and two of them were drug addicts, they smoked weed in our room and I complained to the stuff but no one cared. One partied hard all the time and brought girls over, we could have girls if we liked it was so awful, and thye told us to dance some naughty dances to some old women to a video. And the second guy he was sending nude pictures through dating websites all around the world disgusting. The manager's son was pretty ok but he was so scared to say something to his father so he kept quiet all the time. I believed I'm in some nightmare, I wanted to leave and run and they told me I can't quit the contract. I was so depressed I wasn't picking up your or Taeil's calls or answering messages, but when I heard what's happening here it was enough for me. I packed during the night sneaked out in the evening bought the first available flight ticket home at the airport and came back. Now I'm discussing the matter with a lawyer my parents hired we will sue the company and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get out of this deal. Jae how stupid was I actually to audition there?" Doyoung shook his head bitterly.

 Jae how stupid was I actually to audition there?" Doyoung shook his head bitterly

Thank you so much to all of you my amazing readers.

So what do you think about Taeyong and Doyoung's story? Do you think Jae is right being mad again?

Much <3