1. Floor 3

The crowd backstage made it hard for them to get through when the boys finished the song and were walking to the changing rooms to prepare for their solo performances. The summer was about to end, so in two days time Jae and Taeil needed to move in into the university dorm. Despite their careers Taeil decided to try out something new, taste the adult life, leave his parents' house and as Jae was living with him in his room, sharing the small bed with his friend for over half a year now, he thought it might be a nice change. "You will have your own bed," this argument was the one that made his decision final, so Jae agreed to try out the real student's life.

His summer was't bad, he had made his debut and had a crazy July filled with promotions. August brought a two week break he had spent in China, in the hotel like villa that belonged to the family of one of his closest friend's, little cute Sicheng. Although the boy was still communicating with them in his funny way, he has improved his language skills and Jae was very proud of him. Of course Taeil joined them during that vocation as him and Sicheng's older sister Minju were a couple, so now the girl came to their city. She was waiting backstage for her boyfriend closing him in a tight hug, what made Jae smile brighter.

The sight remained him of the last two weeks of August when he has been busy again, as he had made the duo with Taeil and they were riding the country up and down doing performances each day.

But there were also a few flaws of this nice summer time, one - Jae's second best friend Doyoung left in early July moving over to Thailand were he became a member of a boy bad and had a hard time as a trainee, but as expected he never complained, still Jae saw his face becoming more tired and pale each time they skyped, his eyes were empty and carried a lot of sorrows, but Jae couldn't get much out of him. He only knew the band did some hip hop dances, what wasn't Doyoung's favorite thing and disco music, when he preferred slow meaningful ballads, they  also had a ridiculous name 'Funky Flat', but Jae hoped for some better news when Ten, his other best friend will come back from his home country. He promised them to visit Doyoung and squeeze the truth out of him.

To the best parts of the summer belonged that Jae hasn't seen any of his less favorite people for two months, no Kun or Yuta, Johnny, or Hansol, that was life, although he missed Lauren, Yuta's pretty girlfriend who was one of his friends.

With Doyoung gone the boy lost a very important person in his life but there was one he was missing even way more, his beloved boyfriend Taeyong who was still touring the world performing in front of sold out stadiums living his dream as a world famous rapper, so all Jae got were late night or early morning phone calls because of the time zone differences or sweet text like the one from before this performance, but this was a huge improvement.

Nor longer than two months ago Taeyong wasn't even able to sent a text and had been keeping quiet for ages, but after he had confessed to the whole world he's in love with Jae during a late night talk show he changed his behavior and Jae hoped it will stay this way.

Still Miss Berry came to Jae telling him to hurry, as he had stopped behind Taeil and Minju watching a lamp above his head, too deep in his thoughts, so he muttered "Soffy," then hurried to the changing room, yes one thing was still the same, he sill couldn't pronounce the letter 'r'.

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon, the university grounds were filled with people most of them carrying suitcases towards the dorm buildings. Among this crowd were Taeil and Jae who climbed the stone steps to the entrance hall. There was a queue to the front desk when they stopped at the end of the huge hall while Taeil scanned the scene around them.

"Oh there are girls here too," he muttered becoming a little pale.

They wasn't that used to girls around them as the Art School they had finished was an all boys school. Jae didn't mind the girls that much as long as he wouldn't share a room with some.

"Next please," said a very unpleasant and very bored guy behind the front desk what caused the queue to move a little.

"Next!" it was twenty minuets later when they finally reached the desk and the man scanned their faces in the same rude way.

"Names!" he groaned.

"Sir you could at least try to be a little polite," said Taeil but the man looked like he's about to grab the broom from behind him and beat Taeil up so the boy swallowed.

"Names!" shouted the guy again.

"Moon Taeil," the boy was glancing at Jae. "And Jung Jaehyun, I've called the dorm manager and asked for us to be in one room months ago," explained Taeil with a calm voice.

The guy glanced at him like if he could bite any second them leaned over the screen of a computer that has definitely remembered the 90's.

"Floor 3 room 25, next," he banged a set of keys on the table. "Ah, and your roommate is already there," he said when Taeil's jaw dropped.

"Roommate, no sir that must be a mistake, I called the manager of the dorm to assure we will get a private room just the two of us," Taeil raised his voice.

"I siad NEXT!" shouted the guy raising from his chair his huge body has been overfilling so far.

"This is so rude," stuttered Taeil but Jae grabbed the keys before they guy would confiscate them and pushed his friend forward.

"We will handle it latef whit someone else," he muttered.

"Such a rudeness, I'll write to the head of the university!" shouted Taeil turning around but Jae grabbed the boy and both suitcases, forcing him towards the old staircase.

Hi, thank you so much I'm so happy you are here and are reading this ☺️❤️

So how do you like chapter 1? What do you think about Jae and Taeil moving in to the students dorm? Who is their unexpected roommate?

Much <3