60. Hotel room lost in Neverland

They were in the middle of the play when Margarita came back.

"We will be landing shorty, please prepare," she said and helped Taeyong to collect the figures into the box, she took it somewhere and they placed the table in the wall and fastened the seat belts, the lights went low again and the plane started to touch down slowly.

Jae glanced out of the window and noticed a city way bigger than their, the sea of light ended somewhere behind the horizon as they were moving closer and closer to the ground.

"Whefe afe we?" asked Jae.

"Tokyo, Yuta had showed me few nice places to visit once when we were here, I'll show you the night life," Taeyong smiled and Jae felt a shiver.

This was how their dates should have looked like. But this wasn't a date it was all a coincidence of crazy events.

They landed on a smaller airport and thanked the crew. Jae took his back with fresh clothes he had been carrying since the dance practice and they walked out of the terminal to find a car waiting, Taeyong smiled wide.

Their bags were sent to the hotel where they were spending the night, while they left the car in the middle of a crowded street. All the lights were fascinating and Jae couldn't get enough. He acted like a tourist taking photos and asking Taeyong to photograph him with the backgrounds behind him.

He was grinning all over his face and couldn't stop when they went into a funny restaurant with moving tables and walked to a viewpoint. Jae was overwhelmed by all the smells and sights, by the people he passed and the architecture.

"This is so amazing," he said quietly and Taeyong smiled.

They spent so much time walking so it wasn't surprising that at one a.m. Jae felt sleepy but Taeyong stopped next to a smaller building.

"Come," he opened the door and Jae saw a reception where Taeyong used Japanese to talk to a man and Jae was shocked how good he was.

"I've learned from Yuta," Taeyong blushed. "He's a good teacher."

Jae couldn't even be mad at this tonight. Taeyong got a key and they walked through a narrow corridor to a cosy room with two beds and a bathroom.

"It's a interesting hotel, it's very old and looks like from criminal series, something very funny, you feel like a fugitive in an action movie here," the boy smiled.

Jae noticed his bag was on the floor in the corner and fresh towels were laid down on each bed with shower get, a small shampoo, toothpaste and a toothbrush.

The're was a coffee machine and water on a table and a wardrobe and Jae smiled.

"And the view is interesting," Taeyong walked to the blind then opened one exposing a view on a traditional street and Jae moved to the window to watch.

"It's gfeat, I'll... I'll go and showef," he said.

He took sweatpants and a fresh t-shirt from his bag then walked to the bathroom with the stuff from his bed. He closed the door behind him and leaned against them. He hasn't been alone with Taeyong for so long and now they were here sharing the room in a cosy hotel in Tokyo so far from everyone who could get between them but Sicheng... Jae trembled. He took his phone and dialed the boy's number even if it was half past one a.m.

"Jae," he hard the worried voice.

"Hi I'm soffy I couldn't call eflief," said Jae. "I... I needed to help Taeil," he added.

"Taeil? Taeil ok?" asked the boy.

"I guess, Laufen was leaving and we went to the aifpoft to say bye and got thfough to the runway because Taeyong had a pfivate jet and..." Jae sighed. "We needed to fly somewhefe to not to get affested I hope you unefstand," whispered the boy.

"Oh," Sicheng let the air out loudly.

"And I'll be back tomoffow mofning, no woffies," said Jae. "And we will think about ouf pfoblem."

"Jae, is Jae, Taeil or Jae and he," asked Sicheng and all inside the boy turned.

"I... I... I'm just with him, Taeil left me he... he acted cafeless," Jae felt embarrassed. "But I pfomise you I won't touch him."

"Jae, it's ok, Jae can do what he want," said Sicheng. "Sicheng know Jae love Taeyong," he added.

"No, I pfomise you ok," Jae raised his voice.

"Jae no worry, have a nice time," Sicheng turned the call off and Jae wanted to beg the boy to believe him.

He was desperate to not to break his promise, to not to do anything stupid. He took a cold shower to get his senses back, to melt the frie and then he brushed his teeth. In the fresh clothes he left the bathroom but stopped abruptly by the sight in front of him.

Taeyong was lying on his belly with his back facing the bathroom door, he was shirtless, wearing his tight jeans that revealed the edge of his dark boxer shorts and Jae nearly begged for mercy when he observed the boy's tanned back, the line of his spine and his small butts so visible in the jeans. He swore in his mind walking to his bag trying his best to not to look at Taeyong but it was impossible so his face burned.

"You.. you can showef," he said quietly placing his used clothes in the bag.

"Great," Taeyong jumped up and Jae caught the view of his body and face. He wanted to cry because how on Earth could he be so strong and stay away from this perfect human he desired and loved so much, but he had promised Sicheng.

Taeyong disappeared in the bathroom but never locked the door and Jae was in torture when he laid down tossing and turning in bed every five seconds while his imagination played hot shower scenes with him in Taeyong in his mind. He tried to count sheep, read, breath, concentrate on Sicheng's image in his mind but it was all hopeless and he nearly fell from the bed when Taeyong walked into the room in this totally sexy jeans his wet hair dripping on his chest and Jae covered his eyes with the duvet.

 He tried to count sheep, read, breath, concentrate on Sicheng's image in his mind but it was all hopeless and he nearly fell from the bed when Taeyong walked into the room in this totally sexy jeans his wet hair dripping on his chest and Jae cove...

Thank you for all your amazing support on this story also thank you for over 40K reads 💕 you are amazing.

I can't believe it's chapter 60 already, I hope you like it. So what do you think about Jaeyong's trip so far? Will Jae keep the promise he gave Sicheng?

Much <3