62. Monstef

The light feel through the cracks in the blinds and Jae blinked a few times before he realized the warmth he was pressing his face to was Taeyong's bare chest. They somehow fell asleep and Jae must have traveled in the bed taking this pleasant position. He knew Taeyong was awake now, he felt it by the way his breath raised his chest, but Jae decided to pretend he still has time. The last he wanted to experience was to move from this place, to leave, to go back so he waited and enjoyed the closeness.

He felt fingers in his hair and he knew this is what he needed, he had tried to fool himself for so long.

"I'll take a shower," whispered Taeyong moving and Jae lifted his head.

He groaned but Taeyong only smiled to himself walking to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open, and Jae tried his best to look towards the closed blinds and walls, not to the boy who was humming something while stripping slowly. The shower was right across the door and Jae got through another torture observing his ex who pretended he's all alone, while he was washing himself in the raining water.

Jae was all over when Taeyong left the bathroom in a towel that was wrapped around his hips and decided to order breakfast to the room, while Jae was so red he ran to the bathroom locking the door to get some distance.

He sat on the floor inhaling sharply, trying his best to calm down but he was about to cry.

The jet moved way too quickly and Jae felt cold sweat when he heard the pilot saying they will land shortly. He was barely able to get some breakfast into him when he had returned from another very cold shower, but Taeyong was in a great mood, what caused Jae to feel even worse. He did his best to keep his distance but whenever he glanced at the boy who was watching the clouds behind the window he choked loud, because all the hair on his body was jumping up and his stomach was twisting terribly. The taste of Taeyong's lips was like glued to his lips so Jae couldn't think straight.

They were so quiet and he coughed when the jet started to prepare for the landing.

"I've heaft people who had sex in planes belong to some special club of something," he said getting very red.

"You're collecting very ridiculous informations," said Taeyong who seemed amused.

"Have you done it in this plane?" asked Jae inhaling sharply.

"No," Taeyong laughed but tried to keep a straight face.

"Aha," Jae bit his lips. "I also haven't done it in a plane."

"Why do I need this life changing information," asked Taeyong glancing at him with the corners of his dark eyes.

"Yf...ff," Jae made a strange sound and glanced towards the window.

He kept quiet till the end of the flight and was the first to leave his seat when Margarita told them they were good to go.

Jae got his bag from her and ran down the small stairs inhaling sharply, he was very shocked to find Taeil and his father waiting on the runway, both leaned against the hood of the taxi. Taeil giggled to himself when he saw Jae.

"Bye Jae!" shouted Taeyong who has left the jet but Jae pressed all the air he inhaled into his cheeks what caused him to look like a giant hamster.

He made something between a wave and a strange handshake then jumped on the backseat of the taxi looking anywhere but towards the jet and Taeyong.

He never wanted to see Taeyong again, never ever, he was shaking.

Taeil and his father joined him shortly.

"So how was it, I reckon you're stubborn enough to suffer through the whole tirp, I hoped you will make up with him," Taeil turned to Jae.

"With this... this monstef?" Jae nearly screamed. "Nevef!"

Taeil laughed, he shook his head while his father started the engine, the older man was very quiet today and Jae missed this juicy stories and awkward photos, he would at least have something else to concentrate on than the glowing hate he had towards himself and the whole world, that was getting stronger in him the further he was from Taeyong.

Jae asked Taeil's father to drop him of at the Art Shool where we was meeting Sicheng, he hoped they boy had found a solution to their problem, even if the worries about money were so far from him today. All he could think of were Taeyong's touch and body, his kiss, and the longing that was nearly tearing him apart.

Jae was the first in studio B and he fell on the chair then turned Mark's news song on so loud he knew headmaster Johnson might come to him and complain, it was midday morning - lesson time.

But Mark's song was dark, and the lyrics told about regret and life that kicked you bad, so it was right for his mood.

'King Jae...' the voice came through, inside his mind even if the hard hip hop beat was banging at each wall around him.

'Life sucks man, you have to learn the long way...' Mark's rap sounded in the room.

'A yellow light, the bed is smelling like your skin

hotel room lost in Neverland

and buzzing silence, unspoken screams,

forbidden vows, visible lies

bloodstained love, lips hot like ice'

Jae inhaled sharply throwing some paper on the carpet.

'Trained from childhood, betrayed by friends, they say hey kiddo you pretending you can't rap, you've barely turned sixteen, you're way not a man,' Mark's voice told about something that was from another world, a world Jae had no connection with.

'Man they will use you before you can blink... King Jae, you were always afraid to show all your flaws...'

Jae groaned loud, Mark's recording crushed against a wall with a loud bang and the CD box broke into pieces.

Thank you so much for all the support :)

What do you think about the end of Jaeyon's trip, what will Jae do about his feelings and the debt?

Much <3