46. Crushing worlds

"No, I still can't believe he did it. He's not coming to school at all probably thinks he's too good for it," Donghyuck was sad. "How could he do it to Taeyong and all of us!"

"But his album sells," muttered Jae in a sour way.

Was it all to get people to like you diss someone famous.

"I think I'll visit him and ask him about it," muttered Donghyuck.

"Can you take me with you then?" asked Jae.

"Sure," Donghyuck nodded.

Sicheng and Kun finally stopped their argument and Kun was so red when he returned to his spot on the floor.

Soon the choreographer told them about the concept and stretched with them.

The atmosphere was down and Jae took a spot next to Donghyuck in the back.

He and Sicheng tried to act normal even if was weirdly hot inside Jae each time their eyes met. Jae wanted to keep his feelings towards the boy a secret and he knew Sicheng felt the same way so they never spoke. They where in the middle of dancing the whole routine at the end of the practice when the door opened and Taeyong walked insiede.

He stopped in the middle of the room and opened his mouth when he noticed Jae who did a few wrong moves noticing the boy.

The music stopped and Taeyong ran to Jae.

"What are you doing here?" he grabbed the boy's hands but Jae took them away and muttered "Not hefe."

"He's here because his single can't sell the same his album, and they think we will sell for him," said Kun in a unpleasant way and Taeyong turned around.

"What?" he asked. "Jae is this true, were you put into a band?" he was pale.

"Yes," Jae wanted to hide somewhere to not to look into this eyes.

Taeyong bit his lips he looked like if he didn't know what to do.

"I'll be right back," he muttered and ran out.

"Taeyong," said Jae behind him and the boy stopped in the door. "I don't want you to beg it out fof me, I accept it," he said even if his insides twisted with pain.

Taeyong lowered his head and returned to the mirror, he stayed till the end of the practice and Jae was so mad. He never looked at Sicheng not once to not to give himself out, and he danced horribly when Taeyong was watching him with disappointed eyes.

Jae felt like at the award but worse, he knew not matter how hard he will work Taeyong will always be the star, always better, and he will never reach there where his boyfriend was.

The practice ended how it started in an awkward atmosphere and the choreographer thanked them but he seemed happy the time was over. Sicheng left followed by Kun who was hurrying behind him, and Donghyuck and Jaemin talked quietly while they packed their things. Jae wanted to disappear but Taeyong came to him and closed him in his arms but Jae clenched his own arms to himself strongly.

"Lately I'm feeling like if I'm trying to hug a hedgehog," whispered Taeyong and Jae trembled. "Please talk to me, why haven't you said a thing, I would..."

"Talk to David, sufe, beg it out, for one mofe chance. I want to make it myself at least once. All I have my fecofd deal it's all ffom you, nothing is mine!" shouted Jae and Taeyong moved back.

"Jae it's just, I want to help you, to fulfill your dream," he said with glittering eyes.

"I know, but now you helped enough, I want to show that I can be my own man. I also can be successful, me, not Taeyong helping Jae, but me," Jae pointed at himself his hands were shaking.

"Ok. I get it," Taeyong was close to tears. "I get it," he turned around and stormed out of the room and Jae inhaled sharply.

He left moments behind him to not to cry in front of people.

The news reached Doyoung somehow and he came to Jae to talk, also Ten appeared on the doorstep of his room but he was too uncooperative to let them in and they left with heads down. It were very miserable days again and Jae trained hard. He recorded the song with the band and practiced the routine harder than ever. Somehow Sicheng came to him a few times and asked if he can sit with him, he brought his dictionary and asked Jae to revise words with him. Jae didn't know why but Sicheng was the only person he didn't reject, also Donghyuck could talk to him a lot, and they decided to visit Mark soon.

Taeyong stopped calling or sending messages and Jae assumed he was mad again, but he found it ok. He heard Doyoung and Ten got a audition but Mr. Jacksonville wasn't sure about them so so far it stayed with the five of them. The made a shooting for the cover and a video and Jae tried to say himself it's ok, but he was far from ok. He started to hate everyone even his fans who had let him down. Also watching the charts was painful as Mark's second single was still number one 6 weeks later and nothing could move it from there so far.

The April weather made everything around them spring like and petty but Jae had the curtains in his room always perfectly covered he also enjoyed the rainy and cloudy days because they fitted his mood. It was weekend again the single was nearly there and teasers were out but Jae kept away from the news he wouldn't stand more hate at him so he decided to go to the beach party Hasnol was talking about the whole week and get drunk.

On his way he saw Lauren and Yuta sneaking through the alleys towards the building and Jae shivered. Sicheng had told him he and Yuta are over but Lauren and Taeil were still together.

Jae followed them to building B and up to the second floor where they disappeared in Yuta's room and he swallowed. Was it the moment to call Taeil and tell him the truth. But he decided agains it and walked to the taxi stand.

The beach party was far from the harbor on a private beach and it was very dark in the disco. Jae knew it's the right place for him immediately when he saw the dim lights, smelled the smoke in the air and saw the heavy drinks given out at the bar. He moved towards the counter and took his ID out of his wallet, he sill looked young and he wanted to order something when he saw Sicheng.

 He moved towards the counter and took his ID out of his wallet, he sill looked young and he wanted to order something when he saw Sicheng

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thank you for your support and love.

What do you think about Jaeyong's argument? Is Jae right? Will Jae fight his feelings towards Sicheng or follow them?

Much <3