2. Roommate

The building had no elevator and they were wet from sweat when they reached floor three with their heavy luggage.

"This place is awful," whispered a red Taeil who tried to catch his breath when he glanced around the corridor with a tapestry that was falling off the walls, and had some naughty drawings and swearwords written on it.

"We can go back to youf's any second," said Jae who finally got his heartbeat back to normal and pulled his suitcase down the corridor.

"No, I'm not giving in right away, I guess becoming an adult is a painful process," Taeil grabbed his suitcase but in this moment a door on the left slammed and a small guy with glasses hanging on the tip of his nose ran into the corridor.

"New?" he asked stopping next to Jae.

"Yes," Jae nodded.

"What room?" he asked.

"Um... 25," Jae glanced at the key.

"Oh lucky you, you've got the only room with your own bathroom," said the boy.

"Really?" Taeil raised his brows. "The rooms don't have bathrooms," he looked like he's about to burst out into tears.

"Yours have," the boy tried to cheer him up. "Anyway hope your roommate is better than mine, mine is bringing girls over five times a week, each time a different one," the boy groaned. "And he doesn't look that bright, I have no idea how he got into university."

"What's his name?" asked Jae rather to be polite than to know.

"Hansol," said tha boy when both Jae and Taeil gave out strange sounds.

"I reckon you guys know him," whispered the guy.

"Hansol got into university, this university?" Taeil became pale. "How?"

"I have no idea," the boy shrugged. "Where do you know him from?" he asked.

"We had the unpleasantness to be in the same class as him all high school," explained Taeil.

"What are you doing guys? This Hansol is in the dance department, my main instrument is trumpet, what about you?" he eyed them up.

"Um... vocal," said Jae who started to walk down the hall, the information that Hansol was living a few rooms from them wasn't pleasant. "Taeil come we must meet ouf foomate," said Jae.

"Oh you're the guy from TV who can't pronounce 'r'," said the boy. "Taeyong's partner," he added and Jae's face became red. "Despite his sexuality his music is something," said the guy, but Jae just pushed the door to room 25 open to avoid the conversation and burst inside to be welcomed by a huge squeak.

"Fffiends!!!!!" Jae couldn't utter a word when a skinny figure jumped at him hugging him so tightly that all the air faded from his lungs.

"Let go, please," he begged.

"Jae ffiend," Sicheng was jumping up and down in front of him, his hair now in a lovely shade of delicate bright pink, bouncing with him.

"Is our roommate ok...oh!" Taeil came in and in this moment he too was squeezed madly by the hyper boy.

"I assufe he's vefy nice," Jae winked.

Sicheng was one of his favorite people in the whole wide world and he was so happy they got him and not Hansol or worse, like Yuta.

He also imagined it was Sicheng's money that paid for the only room with a bathroom on this floor which they were insanely thankful for. The room looked like it has beed redecorated lately, the walls were painted into a nice bright cream color, all the furniture was simple but beautiful, from the sweet violet armchairs, the three desks with comfortable chairs and pretty lamps that made them perfect workplaces, to the wardrobe, small beside tables, and three beds with nice mattresses, all a perfect size for a grown up person to sleep in.

"Like room deedecation?" asked Sicheng.

"Yes a lot," Jae put his suitcase on the floor and noticed the windows were brand new too, while Taeil made a huge 'O' when he checked the bathroom.

"We have a bath and a shower," he said coming back glancing at the boy.

"Not pretty, ergh two- two month before, came here, my daddy," explained Sicheng jumping on the bed he took for himself, that was right opposite to the two beds they could choose, while he stretched his shoulder behind his back in a unnatural way, but Jae was used to his insane flexibility.

"I'll take this bed," Jae laid his stuff on the one closer to the desk leaving Taeil the first one from the door.

He was happy, Sicheng made the place as pretty and comfortable for them but in this moment the door opened and the guy who had talked to them in the corridor bumped inside without even bothering to knock.

"I could have been naked!" shouted Taeil but the guy didn't bother at all when his eyes scanned the room and Jae saw jealousy burning in them.

"Knew that the guy from TV will get the best room and his famous boyfriend paid for the redecoration. Maybe I should also give some shady rappers my dignity," he talked to himself then ran out banging the door shut.

"Ffiend?" asked Sicheng

"No, no ffiend," said Jae.

Hansol and a homophobic guy at the same floor, this started nicely.

Hi, thank you so much for all your lovely support.

So what do you think about the chapter and Jae and Taeil's roommate and about their first impressions of the student's life?

Much <3