"Safety! Am I safe with you also?" She asked next when Randhir got speechless, he never expected this kind of question.

"Umm....what are you talking about?" He stammered.

"No you are a stranger for me also so why should I trust you?" She asked coldly.

"Then why you asked for the lift?" He asked confusingly.

"You will know that soon." She replied slowly.

Soon their car reached at a small house and she came out from the car.

"Come with me." Roja said thus Randhir came out from the car. Roja pressed the bell when an old lady about 60 years opened the door.

"You are again late Roja!" The old lady said and Randhir get it that her name is Roja and Rosy is a fake name.

"Sorry granny wo office mein over time tha." Roja said hugging her granny.

"Who is this man?" Her granny asked looking at Randhir.

"He is a client granny, late ho geya issi liye mujhe lift diya." Roja said looking at Randhir when he kept mum.

"Tumhare call center mein girls ko vi drop karne ka system nehi hain, very bad." Her granny said when Randhir got surprised.

"Okay yeh sab baad mein, pehele bolo Peter kaha hain?" Roja asked slowly.

"Aapne room mein, tumhara wait karte karte soo geya hain." Granny said annoyingly and left from there when Randhir asked.

"Call center, that means tumne aapne granny ko saach nehi bataya?" He asked confusingly.

"No granny can't take it so I lied." She replied.

"And who is Peter?" Randhir asked again.

"Come with me." Roja said and both came in a room. There was a 12 years old boy who was sleeping peacefully.

"Peter my brother." Roja said.

From the very first sight Randhir can understand that the boy was seriously ill. He can saw his pale face, bald head, unhealthy skin. The boy looks too weak at his sleepy state.

"What happened to him?" He asked confusingly.

"CANCER." Came her whisper when Randhir froze there. Cancer! the word made Randhir speechless that instant.

"Ek hasta khelta normal sa bachcha, life ne usske saath kaisa prank kiya na!" Roja said caressing her brother's sleepy face.

"When did you came to know about this?" Randhir asked slowly.

"Some months before. One day Peter came back from the school with high fever, we called the doctor but fever har do din mein wapas aah jata tha, phir humne specialist ko dikhaya toh unhone bola ke C.A.N.C.E.R." Roja almost stammered.

"How is he now?" Randhir asked hesitantly.

"Not good, treatment is continuing but it's too costly that's why I have to do the job as a bar singer." Roja said and wiped her tears.

"I-I am sorry." Randhir felt guilty.

"No it's okay, you don't have to be sorry. You are so much eager to know the reason behind my job so I told you the truth." Roja replied coldly when Randhir get mum.

"If you want I can help you. My brother-in-law is a doctor, he knows all the good doctors and specialist too, if you want I'll talk to him." Randhir said eagerly thus Roja looked at him.

"And what do you want in return?" She asked getting up from the bed.

"Nothing, mujhe keya chahiye hoga?" Randhir asked confusingly.