"We're out numbered now." Niall shrugs at Charlie and rubs his head.

I roll my eyes.
I can't even picture the thought of Niall driving down the street and automatically just deciding to get a puppy.

"Niall." His head snaps up.
"Yeah?"
"You're training her."
"Okay."
"You're taking her out."
"Okay."
"You're teaching her house rules."
"What house rules?"

"If she chews up my shoe or pees on my clothes or any of my belongings, it's your fault."

"Uhm okay." His eyebrows furrow. "Do you not like her?"

"No, I like her, she's adorable." I grabbed Luna's cheeks and gave them a little pinch. "It's just, I just moved in with you and now we kinda have a dog together. Don't you thank we're moving a bit too fast?" I slightly chuckle trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh." He bites his lip, making me fill a little bad. "Are you mad?"

"No, just a bit apprehensive."

"Well you wanna know something that might make you mad." He gives an 'I'm guilty but please believe my smile' smile.

"Not really."

"Well." He brings his nails to his shinny white teeth, the three dogs off to the side grappling with each other.

"Spit it out."

"I'm leaving in a few weeks for a few games, so you'll be home with the dogs by yourself."

My eyes widened.

"When did you find out about this?"

"The day I asked you to move in." He mumbles looking down at the couch.

"So you asked me to move in just because you're leaving and wanted me to house sit your precious apartment, upon all of this get a puppy who I'm gonna have to train by myself." I fulminate so mad.

"That's not why I asked you to move in." He raised his voice.

"Then why did you ask me to move in?" I cross my arms.

"Because I wanted to take the next step in our relationship."

"As you leave for an x amount of days, after doing so, knowing good and well that was gonna happen."
I'm now stood up as if being at a higher elevation would give me the upper hand. I needed that much, because I haven't been in an argument like this in forever. "What were you thanking?"

"I just didn't want you to be alone."

"But I will be alone when you leave me in your huge apartment." I snapped

"You have the dogs." He stood up.

"Oh is that why you got Luna?" I turn around to walk to Niall's room.

"I don't have time to take care of three dogs by myself, I have a job, and errands to run. Hannah wants me to help her with everything."

"Kamryn, you can quit your job, I have the money to support both of us." He shouts.

"Oh you are so unreal." That was the last thang I said before I slammed the door, to get away from our first real brawl.

I'm not quitting my job, just because he has a significant amount of money.
Ugh.
I can't believe him.
He's so selfish.
This better not be how everything goes from now on.

I should have said no.

I rubbed my face as little scratches on the door sounded.
I grabbed the door knob to slightly open the door enough for Pearl to come in. Though to my surprise, all three dogs came through. Even Luna.

I shut the door and walked to the bathroom, in need of a warm shower.

So that's what I did.
I opened the shower door to adjust the temperature. Hot like Niall's and my little dispute.

I wonder if he was as made or upset as me?

We all boil at different temperatures.

Once the water was up to par, I stepped back, walked to the sink to take out my contacts and stripped out of my clothes throwing them in the hamper, and finally stepped into the steamy shower.

Was I too harsh?
Did I over react?
Are we gonna fight until he leaves?
Ugh.
~

After spending a little too long in the shower I turned off the water and stepped out. After wrapping myself in a towel I walked to our closet and picked out my pajamas for the night.

Purple running shorts and a loose white t-shirt.
I got dressed put my glasses on and decided against drying my messy hair.
The room was boring, no tv on, no Niall in the bed, only two snoring dogs and one confused Luna.

I walked over to the door and opened it to go get Niall. A very tired looking Niall that is.
He was laying on the couch with his eyes closed, covered up in the blanket that I had previously been under. His shorts and t-shirt were thrown to the side leading to believe he was only in his boxers.

Did he plan on sleeping on the couch tonight?

I walked over to him and scratched his back a bit.

"You can come in you know." I mumble referring to our room.

He jumped obviously not realizing my presence. Our blue eyes met. When he started to sit up I turned around and went back to the room getting comfy in bed with Pearl.

Niall took a 10 minute shower and he eventually tuned the light off and got in bed with me.

"Are you awake?" He whispered.
"Yes."
"Are you still mad?"

I rolled over to face him. "I just wish you would have thought this through." I kissed his cheek and snuggled up to his side.

"Goodnight babe, I love you!" He kisses my ear and the two of us went to sleep.
••••••••••••••••
A/N :)

What do you thank will happen next? I love hearing your thought and predictions.

Again, thank you for over 100k that's unbelievable. I love you all so much!
Thank you for your continuous support and your comments/ votes.

Love you so much❤️❤️❤️❤️ ~Bailey