"Sanyukta please try to understand maine jaan bujh kar kuch nehi kiya, I was not in my sense, jo vi huya galti se huya!" He tried to convince her.

"Tum aapne hosh mein nehi thay, tum aapne hosh mein nehi thay! Aare hosh mein toh main nehi thi aapni aur tumne ussi baat ka faida uthaya. And I'm sure tumne hi mere drinks ke saath kuch kiya tha, you spiked my drink to take advantage of me. Randhir Singh Shekhawat you Raped me!" She said furiously.

"Sanyukta what are you saying, are you out of your mind, I'm your husband damn it!" He nearly screamed holding her forearms as her words almost broke his heart.

"Don't touch me." She jerked his hand away.

"Koi pati nehi ho tum mere, main nehi manti tumhe aapna pati samjhe!" She said furiously. Just then the door knocked by someone.

"koyn hain, jau yehase." Sanyukta screamed.

"Lekin bahurani..."

"Maine kaha na jau yehase." She screamed again and the maid left from there. She never snapped at any maid or servant before. Randhir thought that.

"Sanyukta listen, just listen to me once." He hold her hand when she pushed him.

"Just don't touch me Randhir, I warn you." She showed her finger to him.

"Sanyukta just give me a chance to explain." He pleaded.

"Keya explanation doge tum Randhir, haan! Keya explanation doge aab?" She hold his collar again.

"Aab aur kuch sunne sunane layek raha hi nehi. I want a Divorce." She tightened her grip on his collar.

Divorce! The word made him froze instantly there.

"Kash maine Arpita ki baat maan liya hota toh aaj mere saath yeh sab nehi hota!" Tears rolled down from her eyes which she wiped next.

"Lekin mujhe keya pata tha ke yeh sab kuch ho jayega!" She hold her face in between her palms.

"Lekin aab bass, aab mujhe divorce chahiye!" She said coldly looking at him eyes.

"Divorce! No Sanyukta, please aaisa mat bolo, itni badi saza mat do!" His eyes got moist.

"I know I did a mistake but uss ek galti ki itni badi saza mat do please." And tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Mistake! You did it intentionally, aagar tumhe lagta hain tumhari yeh fake tears dekh kar main sab kuch bhul jayungi then you are highly mistaken Randhir, cause this time I won't forget it and I won't forgive you." She gritted her teeth.

"Sanyukta please." He gulped hard.

"Randhir just get lost and leave me alone." She turned around.

"No, you listen to me first." He made her turn around but pushed by her next.

"Just get lost from here." She screamed.

"Sanyukta listen to me once please." He tried to say something but stopped by her.

"Isse pehele ke main aapne aap ko kuch kar lu chale jau mere aankho ke saamne se!" Sanyukta said in an icy cold voice thus Randhir left the room immediately.

"Aab Sanyukta mujhe kabhi maaf nehi karegi!" He wiped his tears when Sanyukta fall on the bed and broke down into tears.

Randhir felt helpless, Sanyukta's words rang into his mind.

"Ohh god mujhse itni badi galti kaise ho geyi! Now she won't forgive me, keya Sanyukta saach much mujhe divorce degi?" He ran his fingers into his hairs.