The Diggory Sister(Part 2) A Harry Potter Love Story

(AN- THIS IDEA GOES TO J.K. ROWLING AND HER AMAZING BOOKS. THE WHOLE IDEA OF THIS BOOK GOES TO HER.) 

(THIS BOOK IS THE SECOND BOOK TO (The Diggory Sister- Part 1))

Delia's POV-

Cedric and I just got back from our now finished trip that we had done last Christmas. "Here let me help you," Cedric said coming over and grabbing my trunk. "Thanks," I said grabbing Sven and Olaf.

I walked in and saw mum and dad sitting in the living room talking, I ignored them and walked to my room. I put Sven and Olaf on my desk and grabbed a piece of parchment and a quill, but right when I was getting ready to write, dad called me down.

I laid down everything and walked down to the living room to see mum, and Cedric looking worried and father outraged for some reason.

"We just learned you had several detentions and several letters sent home, because you got in trouble," dad said outraged. "Dad what's this about?" I asked him.

"It's about you getting in trouble all last year, your first year at Hogwarts and you already had detention," father said, "them friends you have are being a bad cause on you, you can't see them anymore."

I was gob smacked and it looked like mum and Cedric were to, "Amos." "Dad." "No my decision is final you will not see them anymore," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked suddenly getting mad. "I mean you can not spend time with Arthur Weasley kids, Harry Potter and your muggle born friend," dad said.

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WAS HAPPY I HAD MADE FRIENDS WITH HARRY POTTER AND RON WEASLEY, AND HER NAMES HERMIONE GRANGER, AND SHE'S THE SMARTEST PERSON IN OUR YEAR," I yelled, which seemed to take people by surprise.

"YOU WILL NOT YELL AT ME IN MY HOUSE, NOW GO UPSTAIRS, YOUR GROUNDED," dad yelled back. "FINE," I yelled running upstairs and locking my door.

"AMOS HOW CAN YOU YELL AT HER," I heard mum yell. "ROSE, SHE HAS GOT IN ENOUGH TROUBLE AND I WILL NOT HAVE IT, SHE WILL NOT BE SEEING HER FRIENDS AND I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT," dad yelled back.

"AMOS, SHE HAS A RIGHT TO MAKE HER OWN FRIENDS AND ONE DAY WE WON'T BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR HER, MAYBE WE SHOULD TRY IT OUT NOW," mum yelled back.

I started crying, because of everything: mum and dad fighting, father saying I can't see Ron, Fred, George, Hermione, and Harry the one person I've been trying so hard to write to.

I needed to get out of here, I was thinking on who I could go and stay with: I had Grandma, my Godfather Lupin but I haven't seen him in ages, then it was like a light bulb went off, THE WEASLEYS.

I grabbed my quill and wrote down my letter: 

Dear Ron, Fred and George, 

I know it's late, but I need to leave, I'm fine with going by Floo Powder or I might be able to talk my mum into Apparating me there, I just need to leave I can tell you later, please can I come over, Write me back, 

Delia Diggory

I sealed it then took Sven out of his cage, "Take this to the Weasley's as fast as you can, I need a response fast," I said to her. She nodded her head then flew out the window. 

______________________________________________________________

George's POV-

"Fred what other joke should we make?" I asked him. We were trying to think of some jokes, when an owl came swopping down with so much grace and not like Errol. I looked over at Fred, then got up and grabbed the letter.

The owl just stood there, "Probably waiting for a response," Fred said. Before I could open it Ron came running down, "Is it from Harry?" He asked.

"I don't know yet," I said, then waited for anymore interruptions and opened the letter, "Its for us," I said. "Well read it," Ron said. I opened it and saw Delia's handwriting, 'What's she writing to us for,' I thought.  

"Dear Ron, Fred and George, 

I know it's late, but I need to leave, I'm fine with going by Floo Powder or I might be able to talk mum into Apparating me there, I just need to leave I can tell you later, please can I come over, Write me back, 

Delia Diggory,"

I finished. "I wonder what happened to Delia?" Fred asked. "I don't know, but come on mum won't know and I want to see what's up with Harry," Ron said grabbing the keys and walking outside.

Me and Fred following, and I thought why does she need us to come so bad. "Come on George," Ron said from the passenger seat. I got in the back and Fred started the car, and off we go. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV- (a couple hours earlier)

I was looking at the pictures, Hagrid and Delia gave me last year, when Hedwig started peeking at her cage, "I can't let you out Hedwig, I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school, besides if Uncle Vernon," but before I could finish, "HARRY POTTER!!" Uncle Vernon yelled.

"Now you've done it," I said to Hedwig, then got up and walked down into the kitchen, and saw Aunt Petunia decorating a cake. "He's in there," she said, pointing her head, "Vernon."

I turned around to see Uncle Vernon helping Dudley with his bow tie and it reminded me of how Delia had helped with mine, I wonder what she's doing right now.

"I'm warning you, if you can't control that bloody bird, it will have to go," Uncle Vernon said, breaking me from my train of thought.

"But she's bored if I could only let her out for an hour or two," I pleaded. "Ha, so you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends," he said, "I think not." I felt a purge of anger go through me, but controlled it, "but I hadn't had any messages from any of my friends, not one all summer," I said.

"Who'd want to be friends with you," Dudley said coming over and bumping into my shoulder. "Ow," I said under my breathe. "I should think you were a little more grateful," Uncle Vernon said, "We've raised you since you were a baby, gave you the food off our table, even gave you Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts," he said pointing to his chest.

I mentally laughed and thought, 'What heart, they only do that because they think I'll use magic on them.'

"Not now bobkens, for when the Mason's arrive," Aunt Petunia said from the kitchen. "Which should be any minute now," Uncle Vernon said waving his hands over, "Now let's go over our schedule once more, Petunia?" he said.

"I'll be in the lounge waiting to welcome them graciously into our house," she said. "Good, Dudley?" he asked. "I'll be waiting to open the door," Dudley said. "Excellent, and you?" Uncle Vernon asked.

"I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I don't exist," I said frowning. "To right you will, with any luck, this could be the day I make the greatest deal in my career and you will not mess it up," he said. I frowned then heard the doorbell ring and ran upstairs getting as far away from them as possible.

I opened the door and instead of seeing an empty room I saw someone or something jumping on my bed. 

__________________________________________________________________________ 

This is my second book Sequel to (The Diggory Sister- Part 1.) 

Enjoy I hope you guys like this book as much as the other one.