Sanyukta came to the canteen with a foul mood and sat beside Kaustaki.

"Aare mood kyu kharab hain tera?" Kaustaki asked surprisingly.

"Don't asked, Randhir always irritated me." She said annoyingly.

"Iss mein neya keya hain! By the way aaj keya kiya Randhir ne?" Kaustaki asked curiously.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry ka mala jap raha hain subha se! Bolta hain ke jab tak main usse maaf nehi karungi sorry bolna bandh nehi karega!" She said annoyingly.

"Now this is something new." Kaustaki said surprisingly.

"All fake!" Sanyukta replied. Just then the canteen boy came and placed a sandwich in front of her.

"Maine yeh order nehi kiya!" Sanyukta said surprisingly.

"But yeh order aapke liye hi hain." The canteen boy said and left when Sanyukta got confused. She looked at the plate and saw "I am sorry" written on it by catch up.

She looked at Randhir's table and found him smirking at her. She gritted her teeth and messed the sauce and left the canteen after glaring him hard when Randhir chuckled hard.

After lecture Sanyukta came out from the classroom and went to the locker room. She opened her locker and saw a paper there. She got curious and open it.

"I'm sorry." She saw that and tore down the paper into pieces.

"Mazak banake rakha hain har cheese ko!" She said getting annoyed and came out from the locker room.

As soon as she came out dozens of paper fall on her from 1st floor. She looked at those papers curiously, on each and every paper there was one sentence "I am sorry". She looked at those papers once then look up but didn't found anyone.

"Haad hain yaar, yeh toh haat dho ke pichhe hi par geya! Sharam nehi aati kisi ladki ka aaise picha karte huye!" Sanyukta was murmuring when someone pulled her in an empty classroom.

"Kisi vi ladki ka picha nehi Sanyukta, sirf aapne wife ke piche." Randhir said pulling her close.

"Leave me and wo sab keya tha haan, iss tarha 10-20 pages par I am sorry likhne se kuch nehi hoga, I'll never forgive you." She said angrily.

"10-20 pages nehi sweetheart pure hundred pages thay, tum chaho toh main thousand times vi likh sakta hu 'I am sorry'." Randhir said with a smile.

"Don't call me that!" Sanyukta said angrily.

"Why, Parth always called you that, then why not me!" Randhir raised his brows.

"Usski baat aalag hain, wo mere dost hain, aur dosto ko haq hota hain mazak karne ka." Sanyukta said firmly.

"Is that so, then I have also the right too, cause I'm your husband Sanyukta." Randhir said when pulled her close by her waist.

"Cause I don't have any choice then!" She said looking away when he felt hurt and next moment she was pinned against the wall.

"Is that so, then who was your choice, that bloody Samar?" Randhir asked holding her shoulder tightly.

"Randhir leave me!" Sanyukta cringed.

"No tell me if I'm not then who was your choice that Samar, your lost love?" He asked coldly.

"I'm not answerable to you Randhir." She looked away.

"No you are always answerable to me only Sanyukta." Randhir made her look at him.

"You know what Randhir na mere pass tab koi choice tha aur na aab koi choice hain! Pahele papa ke zor dene par Samar ke saath shaadi ke liye raazi hona pada, aur phir papa ke liye tumse majburi mein shaadi karni padi. I wish ke mere pass koi choice hoti toh shayed meri life iss tarha barbaad nehi hoti!" She said in between her tears thus his grip got loosened on her forearm.